Opinion Bi-partisan. Why can't we all just get along?

Yup I really do believe the media blows this shit way out of proportion. I've had civil conversations about trump with quite a few libs. And it did not descend into the madness you see on TV

The internet also allows people that want attention, to get it. The more outrageous it is, the more views they get. So there is an incentive to keep the outrage going.

"OMG, can you wont believe what those crazy Democrats are trying to do to our country." If the media doesnt keep up with the craziness, they become irrelevant. So they just keep feeding into the nonsense.

I'm a right winger. Because I oppose big government. Love my guns. Love my country. And think jingoism should come back into fashion. If we fought over Iraq (I was there) then why can't we own those bitches oil fields.

But I also think abortion should be legal. (There are too many people in the world already anyways) pot should be legal, and hell, cocaine too. I listen to rap. Have black and native American friends. I think America fucked over the natives but also think manifest destiny was the proper path for us to follow.

Am I just a hypocrite? Isn't there a reason we can reach across the aisle? Why does it have to be right or left? We basically deal in absolutes here in the war room and even in RL politics.

"If your not with me. Then you are my enemy."

I can be friends with a Lib. Why does it have to be so vicious nowadays?
Looks like you should go “unaffiliated” or independent.

Bullshit. I criticize the GOP all the time and I'm a member. They do retarded shit l the time same as democrats. That's the point of this thread.

I always critique my God Emperor Trump cuz he tweets stupid shit.

Demos have some good points
But so do Republicans. I don't understand why it's always one side or another

I've never seen you post here so I have never seen you post to determine if you do or dont. My point still stands though and I have yet to see one republican not bullshit and make excuses for their party when they are wrong.

Bullshit. I criticize the GOP all the time and I'm a member. They do retarded shit l the time same as democrats. That's the point of this thread.

I always critique my God Emperor Trump cuz he tweets stupid shit.

Demos have some good points
But so do Republicans. I don't understand why it's always one side or another

Would love to know your position on both Trumps and Bidens accusations and your thoughts on the payroll tax cuts.

Would love to know your position on both Trumps and Bidens accusations and your thoughts on the payroll tax cuts.
I think both have fucked around with dirty hoes. Their personal lives do not direct my sense of opinion of them for running the nation. However.
Seeing Biden ramble on in a Dementia state of not knowing where the fuck he is or what he is doing leads me to believe Trump can run this country better.

This ship was full steam ahead until the Rona. No matter who was president they would have been criticized for the handling of it

Also the PPP was a good bipartisan bill. Is that the taxes you spoke of? Or them forgiving your taxes later.

I think both have fucked around with dirty hoes. Their personal lives do not direct my sense of opinion of them for running the nation. However.
Seeing Biden ramble on in a Dementia state of not knowing where the fuck he is or what he is doing leads me to believe Trump can run this country better.

This ship was full steam ahead until the Rona. No matter who was president they would have been criticized for the handling of it

Also the PPP was a good bipartisan bill. Is that the taxes you spoke of? Or them forgiving your taxes later.

What about the payroll tax cuts?

Did you ever find our freedoms while you were over in iraq bro?

Did you ever find our freedoms while you were over in iraq bro?
This is the fucking question I've been waiting for.
A professor In college tried to give a raise of fucking hands of who thinks we "invaded for oil."

Here we go:

After 9/11 I joined. Got shipped to Iraq as infantry. It started out as a complete shithole. But soon as we ousted saddams fuckheads who were Iron fisting the shias and the sunnis all the sudden fucking markets sprang up everywhere. When I first came through the southern border up north there was desolate sand. When I came back through at the end of the year back into Kuwait there was fucking car lots and markets sprung up where that sand was.

Was there collateral damage? Sure. But them punk fucks should have revolted far earlier against their Muslim overlords. So fuck em. If given a chance capitalism and yes fucking freedom flourishes.

A professor In college tried to give a raise of fucking hands of who thinks we "invaded for oil."

Here we go:

After 9/11 I joined. Got shipped to Iraq as infantry. It started out as a complete shithole. But soon as we ousted saddams fuckheads who were Iron fisting the shias and the sunnis all the sudden fucking markets sprang up everywhere. When I first came through the southern border up north there was desolate sand. When I came back through at the end of the year back into Kuwait there was fucking car lots and markets sprung up where that sand was.

Was there collateral damage? Sure. But them punk fucks should have revolted far earlier against their Muslim overlords. So fuck em. If given a chance capitalism and yes fucking freedom flourishes.
I was asking about our freedoms though.

Here we go:

America created the Saddam problem by supporting him. America's proxy war bullshit leads to the fall of many nations. We prop up shitty dictators, then we want to remove them. This doesnt speak to the effort or intentions of those that serve in the military, rather the fucked up nature of Americas political system.

Can you imagine still believing republicans reduce the size of government. Then saying it with a straight face.

There is no hope for the country. This guy still believes in complete nonsense.

Politics drive on conflict, why would they want us to get along?

I was asking about our freedoms though.
OK well you could not even bullet the responses and answer like an adult and instead hoped for likes by giving cute meme answers short and sweet with no resolve

Back