Opinion Bi-partisan. Why can't we all just get along?

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a right winger. Because I oppose big government. Love my guns. Love my country. And think jingoism should come back into fashion. If we fought over Iraq (I was there) then why can't we own those bitches oil fields.

But I also think abortion should be legal. (There are too many people in the world already anyways) pot should be legal, and hell, cocaine too. I listen to rap. Have black and native American friends. I think America fucked over the natives but also think manifest destiny was the proper path for us to follow.

Am I just a hypocrite? Isn't there a reason we can reach across the aisle? Why does it have to be right or left? We basically deal in absolutes here in the war room and even in RL politics.

"If your not with me. Then you are my enemy."

I can be friends with a Lib. Why does it have to be so vicious nowadays?

Cause Republicans are hypocrites and bullshitters. Take my friend @HereticBD for example, Moscow mitch and Trump, I cant be a friend of hypocrites or bullshitters.

Cause Republicans are hypocrites and bullshitters. Take my friend @HereticBD for example, Moscow mitch and Trump, I cant be a friend of hypocrites or bullshitters.
Lol and libs aren't? Come on man. All of us are hypocrites about some things.

Lol and libs aren't? Come on man. All of us are hypocrites about some things.

Not me. I tell it like it even when it's a liberal that is wrong I would admit it. Guys like @HereticBD just love to make excuses for the scummy shit his party does. It's one of the reason why I wouldnt vote for Biden but Trump is 10 times worse than Biden IMO but guys like HereticBD would still vote for that perverted, lying, hypocritical, bullshitter.

well I guess this is why we can't get along. Lol

It's pretty simple.

Leftists / Democrats turn everything into Big Government power and control. They bumped their heads somewhere in their lifespan, or were simply born in the wrong nation.

It's pretty simple.

Leftists / Democrats turn everything into Big Government power and control. They bumped their heads somewhere in their lifespan, or were simply born in the wrong nation.
Or the wrong gender.

I have yet to meet 1 republican here who ever criticized their party when ever they did something scummy. All they do is give excuses to their behavior. Sorry this party of morale is just full of shit to my taste.

I'm a right winger. Because I oppose big government. Love my guns. Love my country. And think jingoism should come back into fashion. If we fought over Iraq (I was there) then why can't we own those bitches oil fields.

But I also think abortion should be legal. (There are too many people in the world already anyways) pot should be legal, and hell, cocaine too. I listen to rap. Have black and native American friends. I think America fucked over the natives but also think manifest destiny was the proper path for us to follow.

Am I just a hypocrite? Isn't there a reason we can reach across the aisle? Why does it have to be right or left? We basically deal in absolutes here in the war room and even in RL politics.

"If your not with me. Then you are my enemy."

I can be friends with a Lib. Why does it have to be so vicious nowadays?

The internet allows for people to say things they normally wouldn't. So the division between most people is exaggerated. Media outlets, for both sides use the outrage to drive ratings, creating the illusion that we are all at each others throat.

Politics are catered towards meeting the needs of special interests groups. So while there seems like there is as bunch of in fighting, the needs of political donors are constantly met in bills, while the public's needs go unmet.

I believe most people want to be free to make choices for themselves and feel safe in their daily lives. Imo, the role of government should be to protect the needs of the people, but that is not happening.

I have yet to meet 1 republican here who ever criticized their party when ever they did something scummy. All they do is give excuses to their behavior. Sorry this party of morale is just full of shit to my taste.

You likely don't know any Republicans. Many of us get pissed off about:
  • Trump's approved spending - way too much.
  • Bush's inability to end wars and bring troops home.
  • Trump's Birther bullshit.
  • Paul Ryan's spending approvals in the house.
  • Trump's continued unmasking policy adopted by Obama.

I am more of a Conservatarian, but close enough for you Leftists.

You likely don't know any Republicans. Many of us get pissed off about:
  • Trump's approved spending - way too much.
  • Bush's inability to end wars and bring troops home.
  • Trump's Birther bullshit.
  • Paul Ryan's spending approvals in the house.
  • Trump's continued unmasking policy adopted by Obama.

I am more of a Conservatarian, but close enough for you Leftists.

I am guessing you were against the payroll tax cuts as well since that mainly benefited corporations while us the small guys got a few hundred dollars from it, meanwhile that helped trump and his buddies line their pockets to the tune of millions likely.

I would have forego that measly few hundred dollars if we were able to pay down our debt.

The internet allows for people to say things they normally wouldn't. So the division between most people is exaggerated. Media outlets, for both sides use the outrage to drive ratings, creating the illusion that we are all at each others throat.

Politics are catered towards meeting the needs of special interests groups. So while there seems like there is as bunch of in fighting, the needs of political donors are constantly met in bills, while the public's needs go unmet.

I believe most people want to be free to make choices for themselves and feel safe in their daily lives. Imo, the role of government should be to protect the needs of the people, but that is not happening.
Yup I really do believe the media blows this shit way out of proportion. I've had civil conversations about trump with quite a few libs. And it did not descend into the madness you see on TV

Bullshit. I criticize the GOP all the time and I'm a member. They do retarded shit l the time same as democrats. That's the point of this thread.

I always critique my God Emperor Trump cuz he tweets stupid shit.

Demos have some good points
But so do Republicans. I don't understand why it's always one side or another

Back