Bhad Bhabie thinks Joe Rogan is Seth Rogen

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

"ur right, thank u, I appreciate it i still think ur movies suck though. knocked up was trash"

220px-Knockedupmp.jpg

Knocked up imdb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478311/

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Inb4 wasteland. Couldnt let this one pass though. This coming from a girl who had Cris Cyborg in one of her videos. <{MingNope}>

Knocked up.... knocked out..... aaaaaaahhh fuck it, its all the same right?!

This world is unreal. Sometimes its too good to be true.

Imagine being 50 and wealthy and caring about bad baby or whatever

I laughed when she got beat up by that other hood rat.

I bet she knows the difference and does it for more attention - ie this stupid fuckin thread

it's funny because all white people look the same but bhad bhabie is a white girl herself so howboutdah

come on man . this the end and pineapple express were hilarious
he still shitty actor though

She does this shit on purpose for clicks. And you dildos fell for it. Just like her fake fight with David spade. Then he ends up in her music video.

Bhad Bahbie 18 yet?

I think she is low key trolling which is kind of brilliant.

probably giving her way too much credit/benefit of the doubt tho...

Imagine being 50 and wealthy and caring about bad baby or whatever

imagine being so fucking retarded you think Joe Rogan deeply gives a shit about her because he talked about her for 5 minutes on a podcast, which he does for a living and makes more than you will ever make in your life.

imagine being however old you are and talking shit like a coward on an internet forum about someone more successful than you.

I feel like I stepped into another world here and don't understand any of it.. What the hell is a Bhad Bhabbie or a Cashmeoutside?

Holy crap.....I weep for the human race after reading a bit of her Wikipedia.

Songs named "Hi Bich", "Bestie", "Spaz", "Lotta Dem", and "Yung and Bhad".

Artists names include NLE Choppa, YBN Nahmir, Kodak Black, Lil Yachty, Ty Dolla Sign, and Lil Baby.

Am I just old or does this seem like a bad dream? And shows/songs from these people get millions and millions of views online.

Last edited:
Back