Bhad Bhabie(Catch Me Outside) is Looking Brand New

Hip Hop has Always had chicks like Bhad Bhabie.

Kreay is actually enjoyable in a shitty way. Cashmeousside is just beyond shit.

Shame. She was a moderately attractive girl. Now she looks like plastic ghetto trash.

Shame. She was a moderately attractive girl. Now she looks like plastic ghetto trash.
she's always been ghetto trash. She was bragging about getting ravaged by 3 black rappers in a van at age 15...

she's always been ghetto trash. She was bragging about getting ravaged by 3 black rappers in a van at age 15...
Yeah she's a ghetto whore but she was never physically unattractive. Now she's a ghetto whore AND ugly

Hate to he that guy, but this THUMPS if you have a good system.

This beat is so amateur and basic dude if you knee anything about production

Minimalist beat, synth bass line droning on t he same note, some cheap sounding pad to fill up the high freqs and her ratchet ass vocals

I could make that beat in an hour maybe less

This beat is so amateur and basic dude if you knee anything about production

Minimalist beat, synth bass line droning on t he same note, some cheap sounding pad to fill up the high freqs and her ratchet ass vocals

I could make that beat in an hour maybe less

I don't give a shit. It sounds good.

Most of the great songs out there are simple.

That chick has seen more 12inch black dick than an NBA locker room

If this is what young women in our society are striving for we are all screwed.

Song titles
"These Heaux" - Is that French?
"Whachu Know"
"Lotta Dem"

Wft is going on??? I know I'm getting older but I can't understand how this is cool and popular? Is it cool and popular to be an uneducated dinglehopper?

Catchy tune, not going to lie.

However this is what they portray to the youth to get tattoos on their face, drink, drugs, sex? No wonder they won’t have an education and be productive in life. Next thing you know the Covid-19 hits and they have no savings or job to get anywhere. It happens daily, I know a couple. Hand out not a hand up from the government.

catchy though

Not my thing, but for those impatient types... age of consent is state to state

<LucyBless>

Back