Opinion Beyond Party Lines - Both Parties are Complicit to Attacking the American People

I honestly cant deduce sociopathy from people simply having indifference to someones homicidal rampage -- no one can.
we're talking millions of people who were gainfully employed now unemployed. turning your back on them, while not allowing them to return to their jobs is not something we should be turning a blind eye to. Walmart, Target, Amazon, all these shithole anti-middle class businesses have been given free reign. This is not natural selection by innovation, this is a total economic slaughter of good American workers and good American small business.

I honestly cant deduce sociopathy from people simply having indifference to someones homicidal rampage -- no one can.

The word "sociopath" is thrown around by the right all the time here to describe those on the left. And no one (including me) is using the term in some narrowly defined, clinical sense. Your retreat into some exact, DSM-based diagnosis is a pure bullshit move. And you know it.

we're talking millions of people who were gainfully employed now unemployed. turning your back on them, while not allowing them to return to their jobs is not something we should be turning a blind eye to. Walmart, Target, Amazon, all these shithole anti-middle class businesses have been given free reign. This is not natural selection by innovation, this is a total economic slaughter of good American workers and good American small business.

It is innovation -- large stores had the infrastructure to accommodate in person social distancing protocols, small stores did not. As far as e-commerce went -- people actively choose to stop at the middle man, you do know amazon retailers have their own sites and you can order directly from the original seller a majority of the time.

What would be your plan to have people continue to shop at small business while following distancing protocols and temporary shutdowns?

The word "sociopath" is thrown around by the right all the time here to describe those on the left. And no one (including me) is using the term in some narrowly defined, clinical sense. Your retreat into some exact, DSM-based diagnosis is a pure bullshit move. And you know it.

You asked me if i would describe it -- i will agree people on the right throw it around, as do you -- but i have not and i answer honestly. If that triggers you delicate sensibilities, that's just a bonus

If this is all happening in his term and he's not really doing anything to change it, how can Trump possibly be a good choice? I think the world government depopulation stuff would still be going on all the same, but the inflamed polarizing of this country between the left and right would likely not be so extreme and imposing. Trump could be going out and seeking to mitigate these issues that are being contended but he trolls them instead. He's been doing this his whole term and that is what has made this such a sensitive nerve.

It's the media. They just outright lie constantly. Every detail the reported about the Breonna Taylor was false. Just outright wrong. And if Trump points this out, suddenly its him that's divisive.

It is innovation -- large stores had the infrastructure to accommodate in person social distancing protocols, small stores did not. As far as e-commerce went -- people actively choose to stop at the middle man, you do know amazon retailers have their own sites and you can order directly from the original seller a majority of the time.

What would be your plan to have people continue to shop at small business while following distancing protocols and temporary shutdowns?
Allow them to open with the same precautions expected. Level the playing field. Allow 100% operational capacity with social distancing protocol and masks. But the damage is already very much done. Either allow businesses to operate at full capacity with full staff or provide federal assistance by taxing the businesses that are benefitting from the unlevel advantage being granted.

You asked me if i would describe it -- i will agree people on the right throw it around, as do you -- but i have not and i answer honestly. If that triggers you delicate sensibilities, that's just a bonus

I guess we're going to have to play your definitional baby games to get to the heart of the issue...

Do you feel any personal contempt for those who publicly state their emotional and moral indifference when a police officer is killed in the line of duty? Do you consider such people to be healthy and valuable members of a strong society?

It's the media. They just outright lie constantly. Every detail the reported about the Breonna Taylor was false. Just outright wrong. And if Trump points this out, suddenly its him that's divisive.
But Trump has not really addressed these things other than flippant dismissals. These people are being radicalized by disinformation, you are correct. It is our government's job, I believe in hopes of providing law and order, to make formal addresses and present clear evidence for its court findings in these matters. Brushing it off as trivial when there are protests and riots nearing 6 months of activity on a national level is a straight up troll antagonization of it. He is not governing. He is not speaking to the whole, he is only speaking to his base.

Allow them to open with the same precautions expected. Level the playing field. Allow 100% operational capacity with social distancing protocol and masks. But the damage is already very much done. Either allow businesses to operate at full capacity with full staff or provide federal assistance by taxing the businesses that are benefitting from the unlevel advantage being granted.

You can't operate at full capacity while having limited in store square footage and i dont think you can randomly add a new ad hoc tax in the middle of the year.

I guess we're going to have to play your definitional baby games to get to the heart of the issue...

Do you feel any personal contempt for those who publicly state their emotional and moral indifference when a police officer is killed in the line of duty? Do you consider such people to be healthy and valuable members of a strong society?

Now contempt is much different than socipathy -- but if you want to move your goal posts, ill play along. I personally feel police benefit me as a higher income white male and i prefer them to the vast majority of any protestor. As far as do i consider people indifferent to police killings as a valuable member of a strong society i need to see how much they make a year first.

You can't operate at full capacity while having limited in store square footage and i dont think you can randomly add a new ad hoc tax in the middle of the year.
who's enforcing 6ft social distancing in Walmart and target? At the check out line only. I guarantee you make within 6' contact in all of your shopping errands to any large store. It's bullshit rhetoric that small businesses and hospitality are being held accountable to, and its being enforced by court of public opinion in consumers due to the laws' rhetoric. These major stores aren't held to any capacity standard. No one is restricting the capacity at any major retail store near me.

Now contempt is much different than socipathy -- but if you want to move your goal posts, ill play along.

It wasn't the contempt that equated to the sociopathy. It was the indifference to the cop killing.

But I see you are not even honest enough to admit the anger you feel towards those who do not support law enforcement. Suddenly you're a guy who has just been an entirely neutral, dispassionate observer here in the WR. :rolleyes:

who's enforcing 6ft social distancing in Walmart and target? At the check out line only. I guarantee you make within 6' contact in all of your shopping errands to any large store. It's bullshit rhetoric that small businesses and hospitality are being held accountable to, and its being enforced by court of public opinion in consumers due to the laws' rhetoric. These major stores aren't held to any capacity standard. No one is restricting the capacity at any major retail store near me.

I havent seen a large store not limit capacity -- depending in what phase you are in. I also bought stuff from small boutique places by phoning orders in and picking them up curbside.

It wasn't the contempt that equated to the sociopathy. It was the indifference to the cop killing.

But I see you are not even honest enough to admit the anger you feel towards those who do not support law enforcement. Suddenly you're a guy who has just been an entirely neutral, dispassionate observer here in the WR. :rolleyes:

Im not angry towards peoples indifference -- i have mocked protestors but you cant find posts where i was raging about them or killing of police. I value cops lives more so than most protestors -- im not raging when they get killed.

I havent seen a large store not limit capacity -- depending in what phase you are in. I also bought stuff from small boutique places by phoning orders in and picking them up curbside.
I'm in jersey. no one was monitoring capacity at any of the big outlets outside of the first few weeks of reopening for customers to shop within. where are you?

I'm in jersey. no one was monitoring capacity at any of the big outlets outside of the first few weeks of reopening for customers to shop within. where are you?

Im in ontario -- do you have capacity regulations during whatever current phase you're in

Back