Beware

achiKD0.gif

Last edited:
Old-man-and-computer_765x0_80.jpg

Live shot of TS on his PC before posting this thread

Mick Jagger will die tomorrow.

P.S. I wonder how many "Conor comes out of retirement", or "Conor charged with assault" threads willl start tomorrow?

one for the road Holmes, I got babies to shake and faces to slap, I can't hang out on fight forum like you losin bastards all day.

Mick Jagger will die tomorrow.

I did kill Roy Orbison spontaneously and lost some friends. I said Roy Oribison is gonna die today, not 2 minutes late it came on my car radio and nobody said a word. Mick's fine, I meant Mick Bonifont down the road. I got 30 bucks.

I did kill Roy Orbison spontaneously and lost some friends. I said Roy Oribison is gonna die today, not 2 minutes late it came on my car radio and nobody said a word. Mick's fine, I meant Mick Bonifont down the road. I got 30 bucks.

It's okay, I lose friends all the time when I tell them I'm a Flat Earther.

Reminder to wanderlei: Gegard still has that warning to[in effect]" run dont walk, if you happen to be in same area of arena in a bellator event if you see him ( this for cowardly April fools joke when gegard looking for opponent when his opponent went down in UFC event /Ppv a few years back).
The report from Mousasi Macdonald event was hilarious as reported " wanderlei was seen hiding behind some large cage prop when he realized Mousasi was within 30 yards of his presence and gegard didnt notice" - fucking priceless, lol.

It will be hard to know what to believe after the news of Ferg's cable trip and subsequent fight pull out broke on April 1st last year.

I used to lay in sin with girl who rubbed herself with coconut oil in the evening. She screwed me up

Kentucky going to win March Madness... Oh wait, it's the 31... They lost....

Texas Tech>>>>>

Back