beware of canadians for they are KILLERS

You referred to Pickton, but Im assuming youre referring to the young Aussie couple that was recently killed? Yeah were all like that. Please stay away for your own health and sanity. Sorry and thanks.

they claim to be friendly but really they wait till you are deep in the bush and then they strike from the shadows.

aussies beware, canadians arent too be trusted.

I've seen Wolf Creek; the Canucks ain't half as creepy as you Aussies:eek:. Plus almost every creature in Australia will try to eat and/or kill you:)

they claim to be friendly but really they wait till you are deep in the bush and then they strike from the shadows.

I knew it!

Canadians are crafty fucks
They'll kill you in the night
Slip in the window when you're sleeping
Something isn't right

We gotta take em over
It's time to load the guns
Canada is next in line
Once Mexico is done

We'll secure our borders
From these nasty, evil peeps
Canadians will rape you

They Iove rape

Really, they will and then we'll all regret being nice to them

I knew it!

Canadians are crafty fucks
They'll kill you in the night
Slip in the window when you're sleeping
Something isn't right

We gotta take em over
It's time to load the guns
Canada is next in line
Once Mexico is done

We'll secure our borders
From these nasty, evil peeps
Canadians will rape you

They Iove rape

Really, they will and then we'll all regret being nice to them

the more americans who are aware of the tourist killers the safer merica will be.

dont ban guns, ban canadians.

You referred to Pickton, but Im assuming youre referring to the young Aussie couple that was recently killed? Yeah were all like that. Please stay away for your own health and sanity. Sorry and thanks.

thankyou for your honesty. if only more canadians were like you buddy then those innocent aussies would still be alive.

the more americans who are aware of the tourist killers the safer merica will be.

dont ban guns, ban canadians.
Aren't they committing like five murders a day on average? All maple syrup related.
One guy got abducted and taken to a Leafs game

He's not Canadian, he just pretends to be for all the pussy that accent pulls down

canadians sound no different to americans......jesus christ, perhaps americans should not be trusted either.

how do i tell the differnce ?

canadians sound no different to americans......jesus christ, perhaps americans should not be trusted either.

how do i tell the differnce ?
Between Americans, Canadians, and Jesus Christ?

Jesus was that guy who's obsessed with fish and whores and illiterate, backwards bums

Americans are awesome

And Canadians are those people who never bathe. You can smell them by their distinctively back-bacon musk

one-day-canada-will-take-over-the-world-then-youll-31338884.png

What's the difference between Canadians and Aussies anyways?!?

Back