News Bevon Lewis Suspended For Smoking Herb

if it provides a performance enhancing effect or to the point it numbs pain you feel in a fight, yes. It's pretty easy to pass an in-competition test with their threshholds so he clearly lit up right before the fight
lol shut up. numbs pain you feel in a fight...no it fucking doesnt. i have fought and i have smoked plenty that is bullshit.

So stupid. Either there is s a general consensus that weed is performance enhancing, or we admit it’s not and let these guys decompress in a healthy way. I mean, good lord, these guys deserve the reprieve of getting stoned after a hard training session. Let them burn bro!

Bevon?
Was Devon not original enough?

Also,FREE THE WEED

I only smoke on two occasions, that’s day and night

<mma4>

It's funny to see doctors posting on sherdog. It does NOT numb [normal] pain!! (It numbs soreness pain to help bloodflow, there's a big difference!) It puts an emphases on everything. While it may be awesome for recovery, it's not like you don't feel incoming pain just because you're stoned. In fact, if you have the wrong kind of pain, like a toothache, marijuana may not be the best solution 'cause it could make your toothache worse. But it is an awesome solution for the soreness type of pain for muscles to recover quickly. So an athlete technically shouldn't get judged harder for marijuana than an ice bath. Jones, Henry and Conor are stoners. Obviously hasn't held them back much.
Plenty of damn medical research papers show it can make pain tolerance more bearable. Same damn thing as numbing in my opinion, because what is numbing if not making something more bearable?

lol shut up. numbs pain you feel in a fight...no it fucking doesnt. i have fought and i have smoked plenty that is bullshit.
fuck off, research shows it makes pain tolerance more bearable. Same damn thing a numbing agent does. I’ve fought too. So I’m not sure what authority that gives you on the subject.

I never even said that it did, I said “if” it does. There’s a damn good reason it’s still banned and it isn’t some government conspiracy. Performance enhancing effects are a part of it. Reducing anxiety is a performance enhancing effect. Gonna claim it doesn’t do that? Fuck off

fuck off, research shows it makes pain tolerance more bearable. Same damn thing a numbing agent does. I’ve fought too. So I’m not sure what authority that gives you on the subject.

I never even said that it did, I said “if” it does. There’s a damn good reason it’s still banned and it isn’t some government conspiracy. Performance enhancing effects are a part of it. Reducing anxiety is a performance enhancing effect. Gonna claim it doesn’t do that? Fuck off
ill take life experience over shit some geek spouts from a book . Now YOU can fuck off goof.

go smoke a joint and let me punch you in the nose i need to do some research. retard

ill take life experience over shit some geek spouts from a book . Now YOU can fuck off goof.
then dont get the covid vaccine and dont let your kids get vaccinated for polio,small pox, TB or anything else if you don't believe research

go smoke a joint and let me punch you in the nose i need to do some research. retard
and if i can withstand the pain better after smoking and longer than I can before smoking, what does that say?

Herb!? Didn't know Mr. Dean was gay.
seinfeld_gay.gif

then dont get the covid vaccine and dont let your kids get vaccinated for polio,small pox, TB or anything else if you don't believe research
oh god.... ya cause it is the same thing...
like i said you are retarded

Plenty of damn medical research papers show it can make pain tolerance more bearable. Same damn thing as numbing in my opinion, because what is numbing if not making something more bearable?
The process of "numbing" becomes more "bearable" because if you toked on the right stuff, it's literally as if you're getting treated to a massage.:D That's exactly what people crave when they're sore. It's like Chicken noodle soup for the sick kid. You think you like food now? Try smokin' the right stuff first and you'll have a... 'gasm. It has the same "benefits" as an ice bath for you, physically. So if you wanna call people out, go tell them how gay it is to lay in a bathtub, like girls do. Because you could literally call weed an alternative to an ice bath. What's wrong with craving comfort? Nothing.

Don't tell someone's friend they're garbage if you're not willin' to step up to the plate. Even the Maia's of the sport wouldn't tolerate that stuff with smiles. It's a similar thing, if you think about it. Yes, there are (a lot of) pros and just as many cons to it, but it's worth it to even the Conors', Jones' and Henry's of the sport. Especially don't tell me not to toke if you're gonna go drink in the next week. 'Cause there's also research that claims that it's better for you than alcohol. Yet most of the world drinks. The world's going to become a much more "unbearable" place for all you anti-stoners soon enough, so I apologize to you (even though I think you're judgmental) in advance! :D

Last edited:
The process of "numbing" becomes more "bearable" because if you toked on the right stuff, it's literally as if you're getting treated to a massage.:D That's exactly what people crave when they're sore. It's like Chicken noodle soup for the sick kid. You think you like food now? Try smokin' the right stuff first and you'll have a... 'gasm. It has the same "benefits" as an ice bath for you, physically. So if you wanna call people out, go tell them how gay it is to lay in a bathtub, like girls do. Because you could literally call weed an alternative to an ice bath. What's wrong with craving comfortability? Absolutely nothing will ever be.

Don't tell someone's friend they're garbage if you're not willin' to step up to the plate. Even the Maia's of the sport wouldn't tolerate that stuff with smiles. It's a similar thing, if you think about it. Yes, there are (a lot of) pros and just as many cons to it, but it's worth it to even the Conors', Jones' and Henry's of the sport. Especially don't tell me not to toke if you're gonna go drink in the next week. 'Cause there's also research that claims that it's better for you than alcohol. Yet most of the world drinks. The world's going to become a much more "unbearable" place for all you anti-stoners soon enough, so I apologize to you, even though I think you're judgmental, in advance! :D
he is an idiot

You'd have to be insanely baked to not feel pain in a fight. In fact I don't think it's possible. It arguably is a performance enhancer for some people though but no more than an energy drink or a good night's sleep.
I smoke everyday and when you get punched in the mouth..... yeah you wish you had more weed lol. Crack or meth or something maybe. But weed? Nah. Get hit and all the weed feelings go away real fast for sure

5 more months of smokin the good stuff FTW

Back