News Bevon Lewis Suspended For Smoking Herb

Was this an in-competition test? I thought they stopped testing for pot out of competition?

Fucking ridiculous either way. It's legal in Nevada now, what the fuck does the AC care?

It'll be from his last fight, USADA does the out of competition stuff not the NAC. I don't think USADA actually test for weed either.

Typical drug addicts justifying their problem
Grrr... Judgmental people putting others down to make themselves feel better. (Behind a keyboard) Talk about typical. That's typical litter that this world needs less of. It's like you think you're better at everything than everyone else 'cause some people are independent enough to make their own mind up. (Can we agree that Jones or Henry are at the top of the p4p board? We don't see meth addicts accomplish that) And since that's not you, you gotta spit on them. Shame on those people that don't let others live their lives for them! Shame on me for not being a sheep! Instead I should be just like you. I'm hungry, maybe you'll tell me where I'm allowed to get food.

Grrr... Judgmental people putting others down to make themselves feel better. (Behind a keyboard) Talk about typical. That's typical litter that this world needs less of. It's like you think you're better at everything than everyone else 'cause some people are independent enough to make their own mind up. (Can we agree that Jones or Henry are at the top of the p4p board? We don't see meth addicts accomplish that) And since that's not you, you gotta spit on them. Shame on those people that don't let others live their lives for them! Shame on me for not being a sheep! Instead I should be just like you. I'm hungry, maybe you'll tell me where I'm allowed to get food.
lmao what are you, 15?

Smoking the herb is overrated to me. I did it throughout my 20's religiously than I stopped cold turkey for about a year. I then went and took about 2 or 3 hits off a blunt after about a year of not smoking and got absolutely smashed from it. I say if your gonna smoke the herb, smoke it once in a while its way better that way. Everyday smoking is just too much imo.

So Lewis got caught with herb in his system, that must mean he is smoking a decent amount to have it just be in your system like that. He is a athlete, and athletes tend to have a really strong metabolism. It shouldn't be hard for him to rid THC out of his system rather quickly but he must not think like that meaning he probably just smoked to get high not having a care in the world.
Were he to hit a L a few times, just enough to get high than he could've gotten what he wanted ( to get high or have a good time ) and not have it show up in his system cus small amounts of thc does not stay in your body for very long

Last edited:
You'd have to be insanely baked to not feel pain in a fight. In fact I don't think it's possible. It arguably is a performance enhancer for some people though but no more than an energy drink or a good night's sleep.

lmao what are you, 15?
x2... yup. Why? Sounds like I backed you into a corner you dk how to reply from! Tell me I'm wrong. lol. 'Cause you're clearly changing subjects here.
I'm just an mma nerd. That has done more research on marijuana than you or any doctor you can name. (obviously)

More states will legalize it. It’s not hard drug. It gets you high for 2-4 hours with no enhancement to physical performance. This suspension is BS and weed should be taken off the banned substance list.

x2... yup. Why? Sounds like I backed you into a corner you dk how to reply from! Tell me I'm wrong. lol. 'Cause you're clearly changing subjects here.
I'm just an mma nerd. That has done more research on marijuana than you or any doctor you can name. (obviously)
You are right, you backed me into a corner after a gruelling debate. Damn.

If you had an argument you'd state it. What do you disagree with about Tylenol being a drug that helps ease pain?
<JagsKiddingMe>

did tylenol fuck your girlfriend or what? who the fuck cares?

Back