Between These 4 Legends, Who Is The Most loved On Sherdog?

wanderlei used to be the most beloved here by far; but that changed a little bit nowadays, But he gets my vote anyway. War wand I always going to be your fan.

You should put sakuraba too, I mean we all love saku

I just put Fedor back in the lead, feel accomplished.

I only count 3, unless you're counting Fedor's back.

In that case,

1. Fedor
2. Wand
3. Fedor's back
4. Cop on Cro-Cop's right with the shifty eyes
5. Cro-Cop

you didn't count nog as a legend??? he is the second best HW of all time!!!

you didn't count nog as a legend??? he is the second best HW of all time!!!

TS edited his post. In the first attempt he messed up the Nog link so there were only 3 pics (Nog's wasn't there).

I'd say Wandy...Fedor had his fair share of critiques when he was undefeated and was the #1 heavyweight. But everyone has loved Wand even though he is no where near contention or a ranked opponent.

out of those guys definitely wandy, i am a huge fan of his but i root against fedor, crocop, and nog pretty much everytime they fight

Nobody really hates Mirko Cro Cop on here BUT not many actually are big fans of his.

I however will be a fan of his for as long as I live

Nobody really hates Mirko Cro Cop on here BUT not many actually are big fans of his.

I however will be a fan of his for as long as I live

Im a big big mirko fan btw The best striker back then

It ebbs and flows . After Cro Cop's fight with Barry there was a similar poll and he was number 2 after Fedor. For another example, Fedor prior to Werdum was a complete god. While Wanderlei is still very loved, it seems that his fan base has calmed quite substantially since his PRIDE days when he was a demon. From my experience here, I'd say it goes: Fedor, Wandy, Cro Cop, Noguiera.

Back