Between These 4 Legends, Who Is The Most loved On Sherdog?

I voted Wandy.

Also there is a hooded figure in the picture with Fedor. Creepy.

Respect all of them, and don't dislike any of them. That said not particularly a huge fan of any of the 4.

But i picked Wand because he's so likable imo. Always brings it, is a legend arguably the LHW GOAT. Always seems very nice outside the cage.

There are much more Fedor haters than fans nowadays on Sherdog, so definitely not him. Wandy is probably the most universally loved guy out there, though. I can't think of a fan who dislikes Wanderlei. In fact, if you dislike him then you aren't a real MMA fan (though that can be said for all 4 of these legends)

Big Nog with his recent anti-gay rant probably isn't a top 4 most beloved anymore. I would easily replace him with Saku or Shogun.

Whoah, someone call the PC police, bases are covered in here!

Wish Nog went to the UFC looking like that.

Went with Fedor, the guy has the best fans and most knowledgable haters, they even teach me things I never knew about him, which makes me appreciate his awesomeness even more, considering he's a fat little blow fish in an ocean of sharks and monsters.

I think people who, stupidly, didn't watch Pride aren't going to go for Wandy due to his few losses in the UFC. Due to the hate he receives it is probably Fedor.

1. Wandy
2. Big Nog
3. Fedor
4. CroCop

Fedor has a ton of haters on sherdog, how can people honestly say he is the most loved on sherdog?

I've seen some Wand haters too, but no Nog haters

Big Nog with his recent anti-gay rant probably isn't a top 4 most beloved anymore. I would easily replace him with Saku or Shogun.

I was actually expecting Sakuraba to be on the list before I even opened the page.

Back