Between Rounds Radio Presents: The Title for MMA's Greatest Title Belt

TJDeSantis

'Forum Guy'
@Black
Reaction score
Please vote via Patreon (Patreon.com/betweenrounds), Twitter (@TJDeSantis), or email ([email protected])

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35163906

Between Rounds Radio World Championship Grand Prix Announced
I am going to be putting together a 16 entry Grand Prix for MMA's best title belts. I am relying on you to pick the field and seed them. Below are a list of the titles that initially came to mind. I am going to take the top 15 picks from you all and the top 2 outside of the top 15 will square off for the number 16 seed. Please send me a DM here, twitter, or an email [email protected]with your top 20.

Votes will be calculated until Tuesday at 10:00 am Pacific time. Later that day the qualifying match up will be announced along with the rest of the bracket.

Belts

UFC Zuffa Era, UFC Modern Era, PRIDE divisional, PRIDE GP, Bellator, Strikeforce (Original), WEC Zuffa, King of the Cage, Pancrase, SHOOTO (Shoe-Two), Invicta FC, IFL (Snake Skin), WAMMA, World Series of Fighting, Segoku, Dream, Cage Warriors, Rizin.

Please include whichever you would like to be in the field and do so with #1 being your most loved and number #20 being your least.

There's a thread like this in the P&M, but I'm always interested to see who posts what. No Saku belt?

Also: no photos, no poll. You know better...

Yeah, it’s pretty hard to do this without pics. But, if my memory serves from other such topics I’ve seen on the internet. My favourite belt is the Invicta belt. The Phoenix looks cool, imo. Although they are smaller in comparison, but as they are intended for women that shouldn’t be surprising.

But without pics, I’m only going from memory.

Pride GP belt

a5fd2d564dcfec390e405f3e2abd9df9.jpg

/

Only...

Belt...

Sakuraba belt.jpg

Nuff´Said.

minowa belt.jpgminowa belt 2.jpg

WAMMA was the unified belt so that gets my vote.

<Fedor23>

Please vote via Patreon (Patreon.com/betweenrounds), Twitter (@TJDeSantis), or email ([email protected])

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35163906

Between Rounds Radio World Championship Grand Prix Announced
I am going to be putting together a 16 entry Grand Prix for MMA's best title belts. I am relying on you to pick the field and seed them. Below are a list of the titles that initially came to mind. I am going to take the top 15 picks from you all and the top 2 outside of the top 15 will square off for the number 16 seed. Please send me a DM here, twitter, or an email [email protected]with your top 20.

Votes will be calculated until Tuesday at 10:00 am Pacific time. Later that day the qualifying match up will be announced along with the rest of the bracket.

Belts

UFC Zuffa Era, UFC Modern Era, PRIDE divisional, PRIDE GP, Bellator, Strikeforce (Original), WEC Zuffa, King of the Cage, Pancrase, SHOOTO (Shoe-Two), Invicta FC, IFL (Snake Skin), WAMMA, World Series of Fighting, Segoku, Dream, Cage Warriors, Rizin.

Please include whichever you would like to be in the field and do so with #1 being your most loved and number #20 being your least.

Didn't even include pics... Phone it in harder dude. Lol.

Most experts agree that the BMF strap is the most prestigious title in sports history

I'm not even gonna front the Bellator belt is pimp

SPT-MMA0028.jpg

Back