Betting the house on Tenshin Nasukawa

wartor

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes
@Brown
Reaction score
I think this is one for the ages. I think Tenshin is going to do this. I won't be surprised if he KO's mayweather if they allow any type of kicks. I also think he is moving at a speed beyond anything Mayweather has ever faced. This kid is unreal.

Lol at "moving at a speed beyond anything Mayweather has faced."

He was walked down and barely got by (most seem to think he lost) Rodthung, a straightforward fighter.

I'm amazed at how many people are calling Tenshin a "genius" and "unreal" based a record that has a whole... 3 credible opponents (Rodthung, Suakim, Wanchalong).

The kid is 20 is 5 ft 5 and fighting a world class boxer that dictates his own terms. He is a sacrafice to the gods.

Oh and he's 128 pounds..

Bellew has a better shot against Usyk this coming weekend... and it ain't a good shot at all.

Rule set will most likely be some shit about forced draw unless there’s a KO or some gay crap like that

The kid is 20 is 5 ft 5 and fighting a world class boxer that dictates his own terms. He is a sacrafice to the gods.

Oh and he's 128 pounds..

Exactly, like you say he's faster, younger and kicks like lightning. Old man May has zero chance if they allow kicks into the match.

i don't know who this kid is but sorry, you're a fool if you bet on him, mayweather handpicks people, he skews the rules in his favor so what makes you think he'll allow kicks? It's just another case of the old fighter wanting attention. said it after every "retirement" of his, he'll come back until he loses.

Floyd is 50-0 and a large part of his marketability is being undefeated. No way in hell he allows himself to get in deep waters against an unknown kid. He’ll either make sure it’s straight boxing, or make it an exhibition style fight... there is zero chance he loses.

If Kicks are the only thing people are standing by then consider this.

1.) Floyd can take punishment.
2.) Kicks will drain more energy.
3.) Floyd is master counter puncher.
4.) This kid is going to feel the sheer power of master right cross.
5.) Floyd’s weight and power on a right cross, the kid has never felt such power...
6.) Floyd’s defense is underrated.

5.) Floyd’s weight and power on a right cross, the kid has never felt such power...
Floyd can take punishment sure. But taking punishment to your legs when you don't kick yourself? Nah he would destroy Floyd's legs imo. Thats a way he could win, so for sure it won't be in the rule set

Floyd can take punishment sure. But taking punishment to your legs when you don't kick yourself? Nah he would destroy Floyd's legs imo. Thats a way he could win, so for sure it won't be in the rule set

Without a fair bit of conditioning he’ll barely be able to stand after a couple of hard leg kicks.

not that what he's doing in the video is easy... but it isn't that difficult. he lifts his butt, it's not like he's actually performing a pushup that gives him enough airtime for that.

if they fought under his rules, he would beat seven shades of shit out of mayweather. i'd wager floyd wouldn't even put a glove on him, he'd spend the night getting frontkicked whenever he tried to close the distance and his legs chopped down whenever he kept on the outside.

but they're not going to fight under his rules. this is going to be some boxing with a twist, maybe the rounds will be longer, or the gloves will be smaller... or maybe elbows will be allowed, though i doubt it. the rules will be set so that floyd can whoop this kid. and never mind he's actually going to be a lot bigger for once, lol.

For sure, if this is kickboxing, the only kicks allowed will be above the waist and no clinch, elbows, or knees.

Plus Floyd will be allowed to wear shoes.

That will hedge the most risk for a boxer going into a kickboxing bout.

Floyd will have a large size advantage and Tenshin isn't exactly a speed demon in both hand and footwork speed.

But...the big gamer changer is the length of the bout. 12x3 will be a huge adjustment for Tenshin who only has experience doing 3x3 and 5x3 fights.

Either way, you still have to give the advantage to the 20 year old kickboxer.

After watching that vid I don't know how he could possibly lose.

Lol at "moving at a speed beyond anything Mayweather has faced."

He was walked down and barely got by (most seem to think he lost) Rodthung, a straightforward fighter.

I'm amazed at how many people are calling Tenshin a "genius" and "unreal" based a record that has a whole... 3 credible opponents (Rodthung, Suakim, Wanchalong).
Don't forget "Prodigy", my favorite Tenshin buzzword.

You obviously don't know much about kicking in stand up. Let me educate you. You can't block kicks like you can punches, if you do you are going to get really battered arms that you won't be able to punch with after a while and could even get them broken. So to block kicks safely and effectively Floyd would need to learn a new way of blocking. It's not easy to relearn something you've been doing another way all your life. And that's just body kicks.

If you try to defend head kicks the way that Floyd normally defends head shots then he's going to get knocked out. The earmuff defence won't work very well against head kicks and he's likely to knocked out if he does that. The sway back shell defence that he often uses won't be effective against kicks either because unlike punches a head kick that glances off the top of your head is still very likely to KO you. And he'll have to learn how to defend the knees as well. Tenshin has brutal knees that he like to finish his combos with.

And that's not even covering low kicks which would be totally new to Floyd. Floyd's legs would give out after just a few heavy low kicks. And he won't be able to learn how to check without a lot of investment which at his age is very unlikely.

Floyds defence is great, for boxing but he doesn't know kickboxing and he'll have to learn a very different way of defending. I don't think that's likely given he's 40+ and has been doing one sport all his life. What's far more likely is Mayweather chooses the rules and doesn't allow Tenshin to do anything other than maybe kick above the waist.

If kicks are allowed PBF is going to lose as simple as that...it is like expecting an old Olympic wrestler with no submission training to win a BJJ match against a young black belt. Possible, but not likely.

Also Mr. 50-0 is getting positively ancient and one day...Age via TKO if he keeps doing this...

You obviously don't know much about kicking in stand up. Let me educate you. You can't block kicks like you can punches, if you do you are going to get really battered arms that you won't be able to punch with after a while and could even get them broken. So to block kicks safely and effectively Floyd would need to learn a new way of blocking. It's not easy to relearn something you've been doing another way all your life. And that's just body kicks.

If you try to defend head kicks the way that Floyd normally defends head shots then he's going to get knocked out. The earmuff defence won't work very well against head kicks and he's likely to knocked out if he does that. The sway back shell defence that he often uses won't be effective against kicks either because unlike punches a head kick that glances off the top of your head is still very likely to KO you. And he'll have to learn how to defend the knees as well. Tenshin has brutal knees that he like to finish his combos with.

And that's not even covering low kicks which would be totally new to Floyd. Floyd's legs would give out after just a few heavy low kicks. And he won't be able to learn how to check without a lot of investment which at his age is very unlikely.

Floyds defence is great, for boxing but he doesn't know kickboxing and he'll have to learn a very different way of defending. I don't think that's likely given he's 40+ and has been doing one sport all his life. What's far more likely is Mayweather chooses the rules and doesn't allow Tenshin to do anything other than maybe kick above the waist.
This is all completely true. At the end of the day mayweather will choose the rules and they will be to suit. No way is Floyd losing his 0 to a random like this guy who they've already purposely chosen due to his size.

But to legitimise this somewhat I'd want to allow kicks above the waist aswell as pretty much boxing rules and no knees elbows in the clinch.

Floyd has to give something up for it to be semi legitimate but imo won't and it'll just be a big farce.

Back