Betting advice homies

i would bet on glover bro,but the choce is yours my son!! the other bets seem solid and are the ones i bet on too

i would bet on glover bro,but the choce is yours my son!! the other bets seem solid and are the ones i bet on too

Glover is big favorite, there's no money there. Is he really that good? My knowledge on him is limited or is Rampage past his best so much that people have no faith?

Glover is big favorite, there's no money there. Is he really that good? My knowledge on him is limited or is Rampage past his best so much that people have no faith?

Everyone here is going to say, "Man, I would take Glover" because they have no idea how odds work.

Dont bet on the Rampage Glover fight. Glover will win (your posts make it seems like you havent seen him fight) he is really that good, but he is such a favorite that the odds are shit. You will just lose your money even if Rampage has good underdog number.

I'm a Gonzaga fan but he's a bit too inconsistent to place a bet on. He doesn't have the greatest of chins (not a bad one though) so if he decides to keep the fight standing he could get KO'd. I think he'll get Ben down and eventually sub him, but I don't think it's close to a guarantee

Dont bet on the Rampage Glover fight. Glover will win (your posts make it seems like you havent seen him fight) he is really that good, but he is such a favorite that the odds are shit. You will just lose your money even if Rampage has good underdog number.

Im hoping for a Tito v Bader moment in this fight. I just took it for the odds being so high. But would you say before the Tito fight that he had better chance to beat Bader than Rampage has with Glover?

Obviously it all depends on your disposable income :)

Your big reason for such a huge payoff is that both Vitor and Rampage are linear compared to their opponents. They are both highly inconsistent as well.

That said, I'm certainly not facepalming the strategy, especially given that big-ole payday.

that is a very risky bet man. i personally see all 3 winning but none of them are consistent which is a problem

Im hoping for a Tito v Bader moment in this fight. I just took it for the odds being so high. But would you say before the Tito fight that he had better chance to beat Bader than Rampage has with Glover?

No, but i would say for every Tito-Bader fight there are twenty Machida-Bader fights, where the guy who is supposed to win, wins. Rampage is such a dog in this fight for a reason, and its because he realistically doesn't have a very good shot at winning. He has a punchers chance, certainly, but to me it a lose lose bet. Bet on Rampage with great odds and lose your money, but on Glover with terrible odds and the risk isnt worth the reward.

To quote Arnold Rothstein "When you have no move, you do nothing."

People who use the word "homies" shouldn't bet money....it is a bad sign.

Obviously it all depends on your disposable income :)

Your big reason for such a huge payoff is that both Vitor and Rampage are linear compared to their opponents. They are both highly inconsistent as well.

That said, I'm certainly not facepalming the strategy, especially given that big-ole payday.

good points, well I went for it. You only live once right....not that I expect to win, but you never know

Back