Better resume - Jon Jones or Jose Aldo?

Jones by a decent margin, Aldo has a great resume though.

When it comes to fans discussing PEDS it’s just hilarious. Half the guys claiming Aldo is a top 3 fighter of all time, were the same guys claiming Aldo looked deflated and off the roids in the Conor fight.

Last edited:
Even though I like Aldo's attitude better, I'll have to go for Jones on this one.

<36><36><36>

Rua:
Off his 3rd knee surgery, only 3-2 in his last 5 and even in one of his wins had looked horrendously washed against an ancient opponent - there's a very good reason Rua went in as underdog against the challenger

Jackson:
Only a 2-win streak, deep into his "Please Don't Wrestle Me" phase

Machida:
Short notice emergency replacement who was 1-2 in his last 3 and that win was over 785 year old crypt keeper Randy

Belfort:
185er for the previous HALF A DECADE and a short notice injury replacement

<36><36><36>

Of Jon's first SIX title fight opponents only Evans had better than a measly 2-win streak

<36><36><36>

LHW was so shallow they had to feed him two MWs in a row

<36><36><36>
Keep repeating yourself noob noone agrees with your points

Jones.

Both take creatine so that cancels each other out.

Keep repeating yourself noob noone agrees with your points

Keep opening nice and wide to swallow all that UFC hype like a good little superfan while my fact-based posts keep accumulating likes funboi

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Keep opening nice and wide to swallow all that UFC hype like a good little superfan while my fact-based posts keep accumulating likes funboi

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Join date april 2015 ... say it all casual

Both guys have great resumes.

I would say that by caliber of opponenet, Boner has the harder list.

However, because he can't take a piss test without something being detected, it's understandable why someone would say Aldo via disqualification.

I don’t know that pissing hot is much worse than dumping your piss out in front of the drug testing agent but okay.
#WokeAF. ^^^^

Funny how people gloss that little tid bit over.

That incident showed more chutzpah than Wand running out the back door: call cops on USADA, have them jailed in a foreign country, show up late the next morning, spill pee, have CABMMA take test instead and then give an autograph to the fan boy tester <Lmaoo> If Conor did that, we would never, ever, ever, ever hear the end of it.

a few years back Aldo dumped his piss out of the cup in front of the testing agent after his coach called the police and got him thrown out of the gym. I think it was pre-Conor fight.

I keep saying it but they’re all on the sauce. Jones is just a sociopath who does not care about getting caught.

Oh look it's the "I'm a moron who only reads headlines" hot take.

Also Aldo >>>>>>>>> Jones

Younger when he won the title. Fought much better competition. Never failed a drug test. Is a legit top 5 GOAT.

Jones has a great resume but it's mostly made up of big names and MWs. Aldo beat the number 1 guy again and again and a champion a weight class above. Then again Jones did the same thing. Could argue either way

Conor
Max

Two of the best ever in his division absolutely kicked his ass in his prime.. Whoever did that to Jones??

Jones over everyone but GSP and Fedor for now

Well I like Aldo as a human and he had an absolutely historic FW run, and that being said Jones is no alterboy, but he was destroying Matt Hamill like TKO! Jon's resume is better because he has never really lost a fight. He has only lost a few rounds imo in TWENTY ONE UFC Fights. Love him or hate him, he's the best ever.

Back