Better resume - Jon Jones or Jose Aldo?

Its Aldo.

He was number one pound for pound until he got KOd by Conor and people started discrediting his achievements because they hated Conor.

Also Aldo has not been caught doing steroids multiple times like Jon Roids Jones.

Jones has beat better names in my opinion, but Aldo has beat many top names too, its quite close, but Jones a bit more.

Lol at comparing Bader with Cub and Cormier is far bigger win than Edgar.

I say Jones have a better resume but Aldo have some insane names on his resume as well

Aldo is possibly my favourite fighter of all time but honestly Jones has the better resume

Aldo never popped tho, but has a very bad loss unfortunately, and his loses to max that followed don’t help his case either.

Objectively as a jones hater I say he unfortunately wins this

Jones is more highly regarded by casuals (because of 13 sec KO) and a lot of them also think he's the GOAT, but Aldo has a better resume in a deeper weight class.

Frankie = DC
Mendes > old Shogun
Faber > Gus
Mike Brown > old Rampage
Cub = Bader
Korean Zombie > Anthony Smith

Bader > Cub

Chad Mendes is better fighter than DC and he is not even Aldo's best win

Can't put these two in the same lague to be honest

Aldo is consensus top 3 fighter ever (arguably the GOAT) who fought highly skilled opposition at their best, Jones barely hits top 10 on any relevant list

I don't hate Jones and I don't count his PED stuff in to diminish what he has done, it's just that his skill and his opposition is just not there when comparing to someone like Aldo's

Beating names =/= beating skilled fighters

Aldo is consensus top 3 fighter ever (arguably the GOAT) who fought highly skilled opposition at their best, Jones barely hits top 10 on any relevant list
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

This Cowboy drank all the drugs from the Drugstore, one hundred percent.

OP created 2 anti-subtle Jones threads in less than 24 hours and got backfired twice.<36>

Last edited:
For celebrity names which pop for casuals?
Jones

For talent?
Aldo

As a talent pool FW is so much deeper than LHW it's not even funny

MMA-Heights-5.jpg

UFCDivisional-Depth2.png

Last edited:
Sherdog hates Jon Jones because he beat all their favorite fighters

This is true. Even before he started getting in trouble and pissing hot people hated him because he was "too big" and "fake." The fact is he beat Shogun (who according to Sherdog was magically jumping in and out of his prime in his 20's) who was all of the Pridetard's darling; and had a fan-base along the lines of BJ Penn, Conor, and Fedor as far as being obsessive goes.

He also beat Rampage, Machida, Chael, Vitor, Gus, and DC. Which were all popular fighters to an extent, but the hate really started when he made Shogun look silly. I remember there was a poll here and 3/4 of Sherdog had Shogun winning. I'm not even a fan of Jones or any fighter for that matter (Fan of the sport as a whole) but the cunt in me can sometimes take joy in how much butt-hurt Jones can spread around here:D

Jones is more highly regarded by casuals (because of 13 sec KO) and a lot of them also think he's the GOAT, but Aldo has a better resume in a deeper weight class.
Dc > frankie

Frankie = DC
Mendes > old Shogun
Faber > Gus
Mike Brown > old Rampage
Cub = Bader
Korean Zombie > Anthony Smith
Dc > frankie
Shogun (who just beat machida twice) > mendes
Gus > faber
Zombie > smith.
I fixed it for you

This is true. Even before he started getting in trouble and pissing hot people hated him because he was "too big" and "fake." The fact is he beat Shogun (who according to Sherdog was magically jumping in and out of his prime in his 20's) who was all of the Pridetard's darling; and had a fan-base along the lines of BJ Penn, Conor, and Fedor as far as being obsessive goes.

He also beat Rampage, Machida, Chael, Vitor, Gus, and DC. Which were all popular fighters to an extent, but the hate really started when he made Shogun look silly. I remember there was a poll here and 3/4 of Sherdog had Shogun winning. I'm not even a fan of Jones or any fighter for that matter (Fan of the sport as a whole) but the cunt in me can sometimes take joy in how much butt-hurt Jones can spread around here:D
Hahaha perfect post...
All of a sudden it was an old shogun

Dc > frankie
Shogun (who just beat machida twice) > mendes
Gus > faber
Zombie > smith.
I fixed it for you

Shogun came in off a layoff from his 3rd knee surgery and was 3-2 in the UFC. His decline was so widely recognized by those who understand the game that even as champion he entered the fight as an underdog. Meanwhile, Mendes was undefeated and in his prime.

Frankie is equal record holder for defenses in the deepest division in the UFC. When Aldo beat him Frankie should have been LW champion, had he not been robbed in his previous fight. DC is an overweight old man fighting in two of the shallowest divisions in the game

Pull your head in son, you sound casual as fuck.

Back