Better physical specimen Woodley or GSP?

Prime GSP would confuse and beat Woodley.

Current GSP wants no part of that. 100%

By bodybuilding standards alone Woodley takes it hands down

Marquardt trained with GSP and says he is insanely athletic, strong, and a quick learner. he also has fought Woodley and bounced his head off the cage like a racquetball.

also Shields blanketed Woodley, while GSP neutralized shields

so GSP

So why does GSP duck Woodley?

Marquardt trained with GSP and says he is insanely athletic, strong, and a quick learner. he also has fought Woodley and bounced his head off the cage like a racquetball.

so GSP
shields dint do any damage at all to Woodley. couldn't take him down even once. That's a Woodley who was purely a wrestler at the time and dint even have a head coach rofl. shields did way more damage to gsp in their fight.

doest really matter. every dude Woodley has fought has used PEDs. he probably has too. also TRT was legal
doesnt make a difference.

also lol at "grueling war"'

also shields blanketed Woodley while gsp neutralized shields

I take it you've only seen the Marquardt vs Woodley finish gif? The fight was a fucking war.

i like how it doesn't really matter someone is on TRT because "probably" everyone Woodley fought is.

yeah, nothing like shooting down facts with feelings and opinions...

Is the question who has the better physique or who has the better genetics? Why can't someone on drugs have a good physique?

so GSP

MMAth is a nice thing.

Still I say GSP.

e10283c46fdfc38d4663ce9b5f244a00.jpg

0bd4d4395948299aa80404c67233ba25.jpg

GSP has less fat percentage, Woodley has more muscle.

I think this is the fight to make. Woodley has the power to sleep GSP for sure. I think GSP would play it safe and try to lay and pray/GnP. I also think Woodley would KO him before it got to the ground.

Def a good fight though. Woodley gets too much hate on these forums.

Until Woodley wins a cherry picked title at a weight class above, I'll say GSP is the better specimen over all.

GSP dwarfed (and son’d)Woodley when standing next to him at the Fox desk.

Woodley looks better and has more power ofcourse... way more power.

I don't know who is stronger. Both have very good looking physiques, but Tryon looks like a fucking superhero! His physique is better and one of the best in MMA.

To look at, Woodley. Woodley has more power too.

Georges in his prime was better at imposing his will on his opponents than Woodley though. The striking to takedown switching Georges could do was unmatched by anyone in MMA.

Tyron is thicker.
GSP is stronger.
Tyron is tighter.

But the correct answer to TS' question is Sage.

gsp was away from the sport for years, came back huge and then suddenly became very skinny compared to his former welterweight physique, immediately. i dont know why noone else is talking about how suspicious this is

Back