Better physical specimen Woodley or GSP?

Woodley is more explosive and powerful but GSP seems to have better coordination, balance, technique etc

doest really matter. every dude Woodley has fought has used PEDs. he probably has too. also TRT was legal
doesnt make a difference.

also lol at "grueling war"'

also shields blanketed Woodley while gsp neutralized shields

you don't think he was in a war? they were both trying to knock each other out.

is this about who's a good fighter or who is the better physical specimen? it's Woodley hands down. he doesn't have a bloated gut or gyno nipples and shitty chest genetics.

i like how it doesn't really matter someone is on TRT because "probably" everyone Woodley fought is.

yeah, nothing like shooting down facts with feelings and opinions...

Woodley is stronger, gsp has better cardio/endurance

If we're using homosexual metrics then GSP has superior facial aesthetics, T always looks either depressed or mad

GSP hands down

Yup this op is something to out gays. It's a trap.

zLSyyAkxZvNv2.gif

134_Alistair_Overeem_medium.jpg

hmm gsp is way more atheltic. Woodley is more muscular and has silly power tho... way more than Gsp.

Woodley has more explosiveness, GSP has better endurance. As for strength, hard to say, I imagine Woodley can probably do more reps in the gym but in terms of practical MMA strength I'd probably give it to Georges.

GSP is smarter. Woodley is pretty well spoken though.

Woodley is fucking perfect. I forget my sexuality sometimes when he weighs in.

Who would have the strength advantage if they matched up? Both of their opponents have commented on how physically powerful they were. Also who has the advantage in speed, explosiveness and endurance?

As a bonus who has the better looking physique?
1) This is super fruity.

2) To answer your question: Neither, Junior Albini takes it.

Woodley stronger, GSP plenty strong with better cardio. Just comes down to skill and gameplan as both have the physical tools to beat the other.

Woodley has more explosiveness, GSP has better endurance. As for strength, hard to say, I imagine Woodley can probably do more reps in the gym but in terms of practical MMA strength I'd probably give it to Georges.
I wouldn't be surprised if George was able to muscle Woodley around like he did Hughes either. Speed, hard to say, Woodley probably has a better 40 time but in the octagon they seem about even, GSP's coordination and craftiness made his speed made his speed a bigger factor though

Who would have the strength advantage if they matched up? Both of their opponents have commented on how physically powerful they were. Also who has the advantage in speed, explosiveness and endurance?

As a bonus who has the better looking physique?
really? There's no comparison.

Back