Better performance: TJ/Barao 1 or Cody/Cruz?

?

• Total voters
Gonna go with TJ against Barao just because Barao had looked completely indestructible (Barao was even being called p4p). TJ made him look silly. Barao's downfall has been pretty puzzling to watch (just getting by Philippe Nover)

Id go with TJ but youre making the Cody fight seem closer than it was

also Cruz is a better fighter than Barao which is a factor

I gave Cruz two rounds against Cody, and I didn't know who won round one.

I gave no rounds to Barao, and he was finished brutally.

Garbrandt won a unanimous decision, 48-46. Dillashaw was a far bigger underdog and dominated every round and put him away in the 5th. I vote for TJ vs Barao.

I gotta go with TJ because almost no one gave him a chance the first time against Barao.

Barao was a flash finisher just waiting for that matchup where he couldn't flash finish a guy. Rewatch his fight against Wineland. Wineland won the first round, then Barao flashed him out in the 2nd. Cody over Cruz is more impressive.

Barao was a flash finisher just waiting for that matchup where he couldn't flash finish a guy. Rewatch his fight against Wineland. Wineland won the first round, then Barao flashed him out in the 2nd. Cody over Cruz is more impressive.

Barao flash finished McDonald? Lol

Gonna go with Cody because I believe Dom is at a higher level than Barao was, TJ got the finish though so his performance was actually better in that way

Great performance by Cody, but I'm gonna say TJ because absolutely nobody saw it coming

Barao was virtually undefeated but Cruz has been at the peak for sooooooooooooo long.
I went TJ by a hair.

TJ hands down. Barao was the bigger, longer fighter, and TJ made him miss badly. Dude was hitting air all night. Definitely an epic fight. 1 and 2.

Nah, a lot of people gave Garbrandt a good shot at getting a KO blow. No one, including me thought TJ could go 3 minutes with Barao without getting ko'ed and having the dance of death over his body.
This plus the fact that he finished Barao makes it the better performance for me.

But that said Cody's win over Cruz was pretty amazing, definitely up there among the best title winning performances.

Back