better fighter: Khabib, Usman or Umar?

Usman is only 22, he signed for Bellator because he needs experience. Give him two or three years and he will be still young enough and experienced to sign for UFC.

Because it's their plan, they are not going to stay for the long haul.
That was Kabibs plan of 30 fights n his dad's. Pretty sure if lost a couple he's still fighting . But that's not necessarily the plan of the other Dagestanis

Khabib was really the trailblazer. But he didn't really understand the cage early in his career, and it showed in the Tibau fight.

Those who follow in his footsteps have the advantage of having Khabib's wisdom and experience, so I would expect them to learn faster.

Dagestan and Chechnya will rule MMA in the near future.

Khabib was really the trailblazer. But he didn't really understand the cage early in his career, and it showed in the Tibau fight.

Those who follow in his footsteps have the advantage of having Khabib's wisdom and experience, so I would expect them to learn faster.

Dagestan and Chechnya will rule MMA in the near future.

Not necessarily, the game is constantly evolving and adapting, the fighters from Chechnya and Dagestan are taking advantage of some gaps in the all-round game of their opponents, but this is only what North American wrestlers were doing before the rise of counter-wrestlers who focussed more on getting up quickly rather than having to defend every single takedown.

I'm sure many of the top coaches in the US, for example, are already working on ways to stop their fighters getting taken down and blanketed by Dagestani/Chechen fighters, and once that happens we'll soon see the stand up skills of these elite Sambo fighters isn't actually that good. It's working because the fear of being taken down and blanketed is giving them too much to think about.

Jared Gooden's fight with Abubakar is the perfect example of rudimentary striking (Abu) beating superior striking (Gooden) because Gooden kept his hands so low in fear of a takedown. If that's a striking contest, Gooden wins all day long.

This dominance ain't gonna last forever - but it's a joy to watch while it does.

That was Kabibs plan of 30 fights n his dad's. Pretty sure if lost a couple he's still fighting . But that's not necessarily the plan of the other Dagestanis

Islam said it himself, take the belt, defend couple of times and leave. They are not in it for a very long time. Even if Khabib had lost a couple he would still have left early.

Islam said it himself, take the belt, defend couple of times and leave. They are not in it for a very long time. Even if Khabib had lost a couple he would still have left early.
After the Dagestsni riddle gets solved like other phases of mma have through the years I think the winnaxfew and leave thing changes once records start getting more ls

Not necessarily, the game is constantly evolving and adapting, the fighters from Chechnya and Dagestan are taking advantage of some gaps in the all-round game of their opponents, but this is only what North American wrestlers were doing before the rise of counter-wrestlers who focussed more on getting up quickly rather than having to defend every single takedown.

I'm sure many of the top coaches in the US, for example, are already working on ways to stop their fighters getting taken down and blanketed by Dagestani/Chechen fighters, and once that happens we'll soon see the stand up skills of these elite Sambo fighters isn't actually that good. It's working because the fear of being taken down and blanketed is giving them too much to think about.

Jared Gooden's fight with Abubakar is the perfect example of rudimentary striking (Abu) beating superior striking (Gooden) because Gooden kept his hands so low in fear of a takedown. If that's a striking contest, Gooden wins all day long.

This dominance ain't gonna last forever - but it's a joy to watch while it does.

Khabib retired undefeated. Most of his family/friends are undefeated or have one loss.

Maybe someone can find a way to win against that style. But until that happens, it's hard to imagine anyone standing up to that

Usman has K-1 level striking and Khabib's grappling

And the coaches already said he has the most potential out of them. So I pick him

Umar and Usman are neck and neck. Some would say Usman has the edge, but id give it to Umar. I think both will be ufc champions in the future in their respective divisions.

both are entertaining Af tho. Especially Umar.

Khabib is better than all because his chin is granite and confidence is unshakable. His intangibles are in GOAT level with Jones

The others aren’t as composed as Khabib when opposition fires back at them

Usman definitely looks like the best one with the most potential of them all at the moment

Abu was piecing up Gooden in the striking, he could’ve pressed for a KO a couple times in there. Get your eyes checked

Abu was piecing up Gooden in the striking, he could’ve pressed for a KO a couple times in there. Get your eyes checked

That's what I said. Reading comprehension?

Umar literally looks like a baby Khabib.

Umar-Nurmagomedov-Khabib-Nurmagomedov.jpg

Back