Better Feel Good Moment? Moreno or Oliveira

For me Moreno all day. I went insane. Just more of a fan personally but nothing against Oliviera was super happy for him too.

Oli since any semi-hardcore or hardcore fan knows he had a hard fucking road towards that belt. 145 and 155 is no joke and he went through the grinder.
Moreno had a hard time being last pick on TUF and cut from the UFC, but FLW doesn't have many contenders to beat for a TS.

Both moments were great though.

gotta be Olives

Moreno seems like a fressa and also an attention whore

plus the fact Figgy just gave it to him imo

no mames! Fresa? Figgy is a beast. When you come from places like Tijuana or the Favelas and make it the top you deserve all the attention you get.

Reactions: HHJ
no mames! Fresa? Figgy is a beast. When you come from places like Tijuana or the Favelas and make it the top you deserve all the attention you get.
perhaps

I just thought the way he asked Dana if he thought he was a star was a bit fresa and attention whore ish

he did well but we didn't get to see a war

best part is he will improve dramatically

this does big things for UFC in terms of crossing the first Billiion dollar year

bet he fights again before year is over

I bet against both of them, but their feel-good energy was so high it was hard to even get mad about it.

I like both of them,but I think Olivera means more because he had a very long road to get there. Im sure many didnt see this happening just a year or two ago.

Loved both. But there were still a lot of people rooting for Chandler, myself included. Literally everybody wanted Moreno to win and he did.

Manlets don't count. Not in the long run.

For me Moreno. I had faith in him winning and almost got my pick perfect.

557177-20351520.png

Both great, the Oliveira win was good for reasons already specified and also because he dusted off the Bellator fighter coming over to the UFC

Seeing Moreno react to his win was pretty amazing too

moreo is obviously a great guy but i'd say oliveira, he worked a lot more for it,not that moreno didn't work hard but LW is the most stacked division, FLW is the least stacked

Back