1. The Good The Bad And The Ugly
2. Once Upon A Time In West
3. A Fistful Dollars
4. Once Upon A Time In America
5. For A Few Dollars More
6. Duck You Sucker

Which director do you prefer?

Last edited:
I love The Man With No Name trilogy & Leone can set up a beautiful shot like no other ( except for maybe Mario Bava ) but I'm more of a Tarantino fan.

Different ages, audience taste change too much in decades

Good luck at sell to 2021 people this

I consider Leone much greater, yet i would rather watch a Tarantino movie for entertainment factor

I love The Man With No Name trilogy & Leone can set up a beautiful shot like no other ( except for maybe Mario Bava ) but I'm more of a Tarantino fan.

Leone baised more towards being a visual director and Tarantino more towards being a writter basically although could be argued his gradually shifted away from that.

The big difference for me would be Once Upon A Time In America, the best gangster film ever made for me and probably one of my half dozen favorite films. That did take up much of Leone's career as well, he spent most of the 70's planning it and turned down The Godfather.

tarantino's films are of a time. I can't even watch them now.

Love Tarantino's films, but Leone by far. One of the best directors of all time. Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Once upon a Time in the West, and Once upon a Time in America are better than anything Tarantino's ever done, by a lot

Love Tarantino's films, but Leone by far. One of the best directors of all time. Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Once upon a Time in the West, and Once upon a Time in America are better than anything Tarantino's ever done, by a lot

Tarantino has for me been a mostly very consistent and fairly regular maker of excellent films but as you say I'm not sure anything he's done really pushes to that level, maybe Pulp Fiction could be argued but I still think thats moreso influence it had than being near perfect cinema.

Hard to judge, apples and oranges. Ive had more fun watching tarentino movies

Back