Better chin - Bisping or Overeem?

This.

He just mentally folds and wilts with receiving heavy shots, I don't think I've ever seen Reem flat out ko'd....he is similar to guys like Palalei & Mir. Once the pressures on, any defensive goes out the window and they just wilt.

Besides, I don't think you can compare a middleweight to a heavyweight. I think Reem most likely eats the shots Bisping has...maybe aside from the h bomb.

10 KO losses in MMA

Yeah that shit is just granite.

10 KO losses in MMA

Yeah that shit is just granite.

you should learn the difference between TKO & KO

Maybe you should actually watch the fights and not just look up his wikipedia
record before you post.

Vitor and Hendo hit harder than half the guys that have stopped Reem.

Like who? Bigfoot, Browne, Rothwell, Sergei, Shogun, Liddell? Those guys all have KO power in spades. The only one who is a tossup is Lil Nog.

You saying that Hendo bomb wouldn't knock Overeem into a dangling between the ropes after Kharitonov flashback?

No, I'm saying bombs by Shogun/Liddell/Sergei/Rothwell/Bigfoot/Browne would give Bisping UFC 100 flashbacks.

Reems chin measures in at around .75 Bispings tops imo.

Even though Bisping is a MW, he has only been KO'd by extremely powerful shots (TRT Vitor's head kick and TRT Hendo's full power H-bomb).

Overeem is known for a shaky chin but he does fight at HW.

Give your opinion on who has the better chin.

Overeem, his chin is more athletic and explosive.

you should learn the difference between TKO & KO

Maybe you should actually watch the fights and not just look up his wikipedia
record before you post.

Just because his eyes aren't closed and he's not face down doesn't mean that he's not knocked the fuck out. I don't give a shit if theres a T in front of KO, we can all tell win the lights are off. Your boy is chinny. Accept it.

Overeem would still be out cold if that H-Bomb landed on his chin

Overeems chin better. Bisping gets r dropped about every fight now, only he's fighting smaller dudes.

Overeem gets dropped too but lets face it if Nelson dropped bisping like that he'd be out for a week lol

Pound for Pound?? I would go with Bisping. But overall I would say "Who the hell knows" We have never seen Bisping get hit by a heavyweight.

Like who? Bigfoot, Browne, Rothwell, Sergei, Shogun, Liddell? Those guys all have KO power in spades. The only one who is a tossup is Lil Nog.

Shit, Sergei is a right hand with a vestigial Russian attached to it.

Just because his eyes aren't closed and he's not face down doesn't mean that he's not knocked the fuck out. I don't give a shit if theres a T in front of KO, we can all tell win the lights are off. Your boy is chinny. Accept it.

Eyes closed ? You need to do some research on what a knock out is, whilst you're at it research technical knock out.

Everyone has a better chin than Overeem including Bisping.

Back