Better chin - Bisping or Overeem?

People saying Overeem has a good chin even though he's been knocked out 10 times and is wobbled by the slightest touch to the chin.

Yet he's taken punches from Badr Hari, Tyrone Spong, Roy Nelson, Gokhan Saki, Vitor Belfort and survived.

The shot Hendo hit Bisping with would KO a locomotive. I think Bisping has a good chin, whereas Overeem's chin is a liability.

Yeah the precision and power behind that punch I don't think any man alive could have taken that one and still been awake, some men wouldn't have circled into it with their hands down though lol

Overeem overall but Bisping P4P. Like you said Bisping has only been KO'd by the divisions hardest hitters. Overeem has been KO'd by a ton of LHW's and HW's

Bisping by P4P standards.

Overeem by absolute standards.

Bisping. Reem gets rocked by almost everyone he fights.

Yeah the precision and power behind that punch I don't think any man alive could have taken that one and still been awake, some men wouldn't have circled into it with their hands down though lol

Realistically there are some HW's that could have taken that shot. Junior and Stipe landed harder shots on each other and neither was KO'd.

With that said there is no doubt in my mind that shot would have KO'd reem.

I don't know how you'd judge this. Reem could eat any shot Bisping has taken n I doubt Bisping could handle HW power punchers

Reem would absolutely have gotten floored by that kick by Vitor or the H bomb. Let's not be ridiculous.

I don't know how you'd judge this. Reem could eat any shot Bisping has taken n I doubt Bisping could handle HW power punchers

I doubt that, the bomb Hendo landed on Bisping would have dropped Overeem too, and a lot of other fighters with much better chins than his imo.

I'm gonna say Bisping has a better chin, because I haven't really seen him get knocked out by anything that wouldn't have knocked out anyone else in the division. I cant say the same about Overeem.

I doubt that, the bomb Hendo landed on Bisping would have dropped Overeem too, and a lot of other fighters with much better chins than his imo.

I'm gonna say Bisping has a better chin, because I haven't really seen him get knocked out by anything that wouldn't have knocked out anyone else in the division. I cant say the same about Overeem.

That Hendo punch would have dropped Mark Hunt.

I disagree. If reem ate the Vitor kick, or Hendo H bomb at the full velocity that bisping ate it at, i'm pretty sure they would have put Overeem out, almost any man out to be fair. Hendo packs HW power, and has proved it. And TRT vitor was one of the scariest fighters i've ever witnessed.

overeem has a good chin actually, he never goes outcold he just gets stunned easily and just stands still and lets his opponent tee off

This.

He just mentally folds and wilts with receiving heavy shots, I don't think I've ever seen Reem flat out ko'd....he is similar to guys like Palalei & Mir. Once the pressures on, any defensive goes out the window and they just wilt.

Besides, I don't think you can compare a middleweight to a heavyweight. I think Reem most likely eats the shots Bisping has...maybe aside from the h bomb.

overeem has a good chin actually, he never goes outcold he just gets stunned easily and just stands still and lets his opponent tee off

Yeah, Average to fair is a decent place to put Reems chin. Just lacks the ability to recover quick, while under fire. He locks up, and dosen't scramble when hurt.

Back