Television Better Call Saul - Season 5 Discussion

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It's not "Breaking Bad" part 2 (or I guess it would Breaking Bad the Prequel) but it's VERY well done. You still have time to binge watch it as the first 4 seasons are on Netflix! I, for one, can't wait!!

https://www.amc.com/shows/better-call-saul

bal-phelpsgolds-pg-002

It was getting uploaded at 8am the last season, looks like I’ll be late to my desk on Mondays for the next couple of months lol

And it's 2 episodes right away, one on sunday, one on monday night

I heard Hank will be in this season.
Hopefully we'll get some more Huell, and Kirby makes an appearance as well.

oh, and Kim in yoga pants.

I’m really curious about Nacho and Kim. And it sounds like this season is going to show Slippin’ Jimmy move further towards Saul Goodman. Love this show. Also Lalo (sp?) may play a big role this season.

So it seems BCS is a giant flop on this karate forum

Just finished the episode. I loved it!! The tension, the dialogue, the inner moral and ethical battles that so many of the characters are having. Awesome!

I'd watch an entire season of the black and white "present time" story.

The dumb kid and his dumb baby mama ring all too true. He doesn't give a crap about her or those kids and she is a simple idiot who loves him more for it.

Just finished the episode. I loved it!! The tension, the dialogue, the inner moral and ethical battles that so many of the characters are having. Awesome!
Best thing about it: no Jesse.

Oh no, Jimmy is seducing Kim to the dark side!

I wonder how Lalo is gonna go down. Probably something brutal. Also in Breaking Bad Mike seems very loyal to Gus, so something has to happen to repair their relationship.

Oh my god I fucking missed it! For some reason I thought it was starting up again in April. Damn it!

I wonder how Lalo is gonna go down. Probably something brutal. Also in Breaking Bad Mike seems very loyal to Gus, so something has to happen to repair their relationship.

Ya. That's the only part of the story where I don't feel much tension b/c we know Mike and Gus become very close and loyal partners in BB. But I love the background and backstory of how they ended up working so closely together.

I like the Lalo character. He's an interesting one to throw into the mix between Don Juan (Juan Bolsa) , Gus, and Nacho. Bolsa and Gus are great in that they understand business is business and are both very practical. Then you have guys like Lalo, Tuco, and Hector that are completely crazy and seem to enjoy hurting people.

Back