Better Build-up: Wilder vs Fury or McGregor vs Khabib

awkward cunt really. not a power pucher or knockout artist, he decisoned an old man klitschko, well done i guess

Klitschko was #1 and 10 years undefeated.

And Fury was 10/1 underdog.

Agreed he's awkward and an acquired taste but he deserves major props for that win.

We are talking here about 2 lightweights who would get destroyed by the bigger guys vs 2 HWs.

Wilder vs Fury going back and forth so far makes me cringe.

i didnt realize wilder was fighting fury. thats a good fight.

MMA is nothing but a sunday league amateur sport compared to pro boxing, period.
Fury just beat some fat stiff slob who had one shitty hook. Gassiev is also a stiff plodding idiot with a left. Now look at these guy who were defeated and see their records and who they faced for the "best" belt.

Boxing is a joke. Figures why no one watches it.

awkward cunt really. not a power pucher or knockout artist, he decisoned an old man klitschko, well done i guess
He is very awkward but extremely skilled. People underestimate him because he looks rather clunky. With that Said Wilder by KO

Fury is gonna make Wilder look like a fool.
Can't touch what you cant see
Imagine if that wasnt a cruiserweight with no power at all
SWGlkl.gif

Dude, is this even a question? Wake me up when Fury throws a dolly at Wilder's bus.

Wilder via KO in 7 rounds
Khabib via TKO in 3 rounds

I think if Fury didn’t go on a two year coke binge and gain 150 lbs he’d win, but all things considered you’re probably right.

Imagine if that wasnt a cruiserweight with no power at all
SWGlkl.gif
This is boxing, big drama show

Yet, Wlad who's 10x the boxer Deontay is couldnt lay a glove on him for 12 rounds.

I think Fury will put on a masterclass on Wilder. People saying he didnt look good against Sefferi and Pianeta are out of their mind. He didnt lose a single round and got the rounds in after a 3 year coke binge. Most world class fighter look so so against lower level opponents but they step up when it's time.

Anyway, can't wait to see it and let the best man win!

i had no idea those 2 were boxing till now

Back