Elections Beto absurd and unconstitutional gun confiscation plan summed up in an MSNBC interview...

Just comply with police, you did nothing wrong , fight it in court. Better to be alive and fight it from court or jail, right guys? That's what you told me in the other thread. So what it some corrupt cops want your assault rifle to resell on the black market, you'll have your day in court

@KeepItRealist any response to this?

Conservatives seem to be all about law and order until the laws aren't designed in their favor. Then they become rebels and thugs #wewuzrevolutionaries.

I actually really liked his response to this and I'm not really in line with all the gun policies of the left. I grow weary of politicians being politicians and this was a very direct, honest answer. To gun owners: fuck you, we're taking your shit. This is what happens when people prove irresponsible, they lose privileges--and no it's not a right to bear all arms. I just wish Democratic politicians would do the same toward the left with their anti-gender science and complete lack of family values. The pandering is exhausting.

Last edited:

Conservatives seem to be all about law and order until the laws aren't designed in their favor. Then they become rebels and thugs #wewuzrevolutionaries.

1776 just called and agreed with you.

But when they wrote the Constitution the musket that the infantry used was the SAME musket hanging above the mantle and the ship with 50 cannons that Joe Blow owned was the same as the ship with 50 cannons that the Navy had....

Ya I know man.. that’s why I’m torn on the issue. The military has tanks and fighter jets too.

What keeps brining me back to disagreeing with Beto is this. The law abiding citizens are not the ones committing mass murder and the criminals will get the guns regardless. I just think we need to put ridiculously harsh penalties in place for illegal gun possession

The ambitious and opportunistic aspiring politician Robert Francis O'Rourke married this woman because he fell in love with her great beauty and not the fact that her father is worth half a billion dollars.

VAUFNACGQEI6TFFL2LO2HQG7KI.jpg

He's not better than she is.

You mean the guys that just finished fighting a war? Those guys were the guys who didn't mean it? Maybe you can point me to the part of the Constitution that says "Shall not be infringed unless it's an AK47"? Is that next to the part where Letters of Marque are?

So you should own a tank and a fighter jet? Perhaps a nuclear submarine?

There are other arguments you and I could agree on but this is not one of them. Times change and laws should change with it, which they do in almost every other circumstance except this one. Also the military has automatic weapons but you cannot. Are you outraged about this?

Also how about the freedom of speech? There are limits on that.

I’m not trying to be confrontational and I know this is a touchy subject. I’m literally stuck in the middle and trying to form an opinion

Last edited:

I actually really liked his response to this and I'm not really in line with all the gun policies of the left. I grow weary of politicians being politicians and this was a very direct, honest answer. To gun owners: fuck you, we're taking your shit. This is what happens when people prove irresponsible, they lose privileges and no it's not a right to bear all arms. I just wish Democratic politicians would do the same toward the left with their anti-gender science and complete lack of family values. The pandering is exhausting.

That's hilarious.

You do realize that all across the country judges and political police chiefs are not complying with our immigration laws because they personally disagree with them.

That doesn't apply to gun laws as well?

The difference being gun laws would violate the constitution and these judges and chiefs are not upholding established immigration law that doesn't.

People really dont understand the problem with gun control. I love the look on the anchors face when Betos saying it will be mandatory and he just says..."well they arent breaking any laws so how do you enforce this?"

The problem with making these "weapons of war" illegal is its a slippery slope. People need to understand that the police are not for protection, they are to enforce laws. Protection is up to every person in america to protect themselves.

I will say there might need to be some more restrictions on who can own these weapons but even that is dangerous.

That's hilarious.

You do realize that all across the country judges and political police chiefs are not complying with our immigration laws because they personally disagree with them.

That doesn't apply to gun laws as well?

The difference being gun laws would violate the constitution and these judges and chiefs are not upholding established immigration law that doesn't.

Cool, but no one is really talking about judges and police chiefs. It was about civilians. When an office who follows the law comes to your door and asks for your gun back, there should be no issue, right? Just comply and have your time in court, as has been the advice for countless other criminals.

There are other arguments you and I could agree on but this is not one of them. Times change and laws should change with it, which they do in almost every other circumstance except this one.

Yes, I in fact should be able to own whatever type of transportation or military vessel I want. Look, realistically we both know if any one individual has the cash to just buy a tank or a nuclear submarine on their own that rules don't apply to them. You're trying to reduce this to absurdity.

So since laws change and times change, please tell us what exactly changed about human nature over the last 250 years or so? Did governments somehow become less corrupt? Did they somehow stop attacking the people of their own country? Did tyranny go away? Please tell me how protecting myself from the state went away. I seem to have forgotten the entire history of the 20th century so please inform me.

Did Freedom of Speech change too? Should we get rid of that? The founding fathers couldn't have foreseen the typewriter. Nobody needs to publish that quickly!!!!

Cool, but no one is really talking about judges and police chiefs. It was about civilians. When an office who follows the law comes to your door and asks for your gun back, there should be no issue, right? Just comply and have your time in court, as has been the advice for countless other criminals.

If judges, politicians and law enforcement leaders are not upholding laws they disagree with, like enforcing immigration laws, why should any citizen feel compelled to comply or respect laws such as this?

Explain. Private citizens are supposed to be better people and follow unconstitutional laws they disagree with while the people in power simply ignore those they disagree with?

Your argument is the anti-patriot position in the 1770s. Just comply with unjust laws. It's the law.

It'd be a real shame if he got hit by a truck of peace

The lot of them around here sound clueless as to what they are becoming a part of.. Their brains are putting up defense mechanisms to protect them from realizing they were the wrong ones.

That’s why I still try to reason with them. They’re fooling themselves right now, but at some point they will be forced to wake up.

Lmao this is the kind of shit Trudeau is thinking and he isn’t even stupid enough to say it out loud.

Yes, I in fact should be able to own whatever type of transportation or military vessel I want. Look, realistically we both know if any one individual has the cash to just buy a tank or a nuclear submarine on their own that rules don't apply to them. You're trying to reduce this to absurdity.

So since laws change and times change, please tell us what exactly changed about human nature over the last 250 years or so? Did governments somehow become less corrupt? Did they somehow stop attacking the people of their own country? Did tyranny go away? Please tell me how protecting myself from the state went away. I seem to have forgotten the entire history of the 20th century so please inform me.

Did Freedom of Speech change too? Should we get rid of that? The founding fathers couldn't have foreseen the typewriter. Nobody needs to publish that quickly!!!!

I like how you completely dodged the idea of owning a nuclear submarine. Do you think you should be able to own one? How about a fighter jet? Where does it end? If you think citizens should be able to own these things I question your entire thought process. You seem to think you and your guns will be able to do anything against “tyranny” (fake by the way) if brought on by the government. Doesn’t the 2nd amendment also talk about a well regulated militia? Are you in one?

There are limits on freedom of speech such as perjury, fighting words, defamation, blackmail, threatening speech. All those are not protected speech.

Also, answer the question of why you aren’t outraged that you can’t have a fully automatic weapon? The military does

Edit: Upon Further Review idk how to feel about my statement

There are other arguments you and I could agree on but this is not one of them. Times change and laws should change with it, which they do in almost every other circumstance except this one. Also the military has automatic weapons but you cannot. Are you outraged about this?

Also how about the freedom of speech? There are limits on that.

I’m not trying to be confrontational and I know this is a touchy subject. I’m literally stuck in the middle and trying to form an opinion

It should be noted that not one legally owned machine gun was ever used in a murder, much less a mass shooting before they were banned. Criminals obtained them through illegal means and criminals used them for crimes, and still do, duh. It was a non-issue. They were banned for no reason. A particularly precocious kid could have ordered a Tommy gun through the mail a half a century earlier.

Beto is a complete idiot

We dodged a bullet with this clown. It was sad to see all the white women in Texas swooning over this guy... even here in Houston. Several of my wife's friends supported him

I would ask them what policies of his they liked and they had no answer.

My wife thought he was a clown too... lol.

Back