Elections Beto absurd and unconstitutional gun confiscation plan summed up in an MSNBC interview...

I agree with complying with police, even if its about my guns. If the gov't decides to take away my constitutional rights, then what am I to do?
You have to follow the rules and laws in this country, even if they seem absurd. Getting yourself killed by being non compliant is no victory.

Maybe we should respect and recognize our rights all the time, not just when someone wants to take whats important to us personally.
Voluntary slavery.
Shameful post, seano. No man makes a post like this. No man even has a thought like this run through his mind. A slave does.

Voluntary slavery.
Shameful post, seano. No man makes a post like this. No man even has a thought like this run through his mind. A slave does.
Oh my, how dramatic, Slavery! Like I said, if your rights are important to you, care about them before someone wants to take them from you.

Don't blame the people paid to enforce the law.

Exactly what happened here after the Chch shooting. Basically overnight previously law abiding citizens were made criminals if they didn't hand in certain firearms they had purchased and owned legally. I would bet my left nut that the only people complying were those who weren't a threat to anyone.

How about this, how about fuck you, Beta Boy? We don't give a shit what you're "open to the idea of" at this point. You already told us your plans. POS gun-grabber trying to soften his totalitarian, unconstitutional desire. Lying, of course. Even about this, which is totally unconstitutional on its face.

U.S. USA TODAY
Beto O'Rourke 'open to the idea' of letting people use AR-15s, AK-47s at hunting clubs, gun ranges
Beto O'Rourke on Friday left the door open for allowing some people to keep assault-style weapons like AR-15s and AK-47s at gun ranges and hunting clubs.

How about this, how about fuck you, Beta Boy? We don't give a shit what you're "open to the idea of" at this point. You already told us your plans. POS gun-grabber trying to soften his totalitarian, unconstitutional desire. Lying, of course. Even about this, which is totally unconstitutional on its face.

U.S. USA TODAY
Beto O'Rourke 'open to the idea' of letting people use AR-15s, AK-47s at hunting clubs, gun ranges
Beto O'Rourke on Friday left the door open for allowing some people to keep assault-style weapons like AR-15s and AK-47s at gun ranges and hunting clubs.
My backyard is one of the gun ranges I frequent.

So I guess I can keep it at my house? Yeah, I bet I can’t because there’s gonna be a tax, a range setup fee, some NRA (support GOA) accreditation needed, etc a list of a dozen hurdles to jump thru to be a “range” or “club” only government sanctioned ranges and clubs here folks.

Also love how it’s always AKs and ARs; do people forget about G3, FAL, SCAR, MP5 etc? I know those are included in what they want to ban, so are hundreds more, and most of the time they want the pistols too.

I’ve got a felling this is all for attention now that he knows his political career isn’t going where he wants it.

Does Beto believe any of the stuff he is proposing, or is he just trying to keep his name in the papers?

Back