Elections Beto absurd and unconstitutional gun confiscation plan summed up in an MSNBC interview...

KeepItRealist

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

- He clearly can't/won't answer on how they are going to force people to comply
- It's "mandatory, not voluntary" but somehow it doesn't involve house to house searches
- It relies on law enforcement officers (who are in many cases gun owners/NRA members themselves) to risk their lives enforcing these potential laws suddenly making people criminals for owning certain guns.
- Government is going to "buy back" weapons they never owned.

Note that they can't even get AR-15 owners in ultra-left states like Connecticut and New York to register their AR-15s, much less hand them over. Yet he thinks they are going to force all the other owners in all the other states to just hand them over for a check?

EDIT: Beto last year:

Last edited:
On the plus side, he'll never be President.

On the plus side, he'll never be President.

He's been running for VP, not POTUS.

It wouldn't surprise me if he somehow got on the ticket under some absurd idea he can actually win Texas, which he can't. Media covered for him big-time facing Cruz, now his far-left ideology is out there, he's not going to win state office in Texas. Not yet anyway. They are transforming it with immigrants, domestic and foreign.

Make no mistake people, the Dems do want you unarmed.

They really do.

And if you think these policies would stop at this if enacted you are wrong.

There would be the next gun and the next gun until you got nothing because why would you need a gun? Law enforcement is here.

If you're not doing anything wrong does it matter if they are listening mentality here.

Americans are getting very soft.

He's been running for VP, not POTUS.

It wouldn't surprise me if he somehow got on the ticket under some absurd idea he can actually win Texas, which he can't. Media covered for him big-time facing Cruz, now his far-left ideology is out there, he's not going to win state office in Texas. Not yet anyway. They are transforming it with immigrants, domestic and foreign.

Yeah, I doubt he gets picked for VP either. It's usually a low key pick. You don't want a guy who can't scrape up more than 5%, to be related to your campaign in such a big way. Could drag you down.

"No one is coming for your guns silly paranoid fools"

7a7674e233b6cb7b30c9bf52a368cb8735fc795b.gif

Robert Francis is such a clown. He's like a plastic wind up doll without his own personality, vomiting up whatever whenever if he thinks it will somehow get him elected.

However I do agree TS, he is dangerous. Dangerous in that some of the sheep lap up the vomit he spews setting a very bad precedent.

"223 blows a hole out of you the size of an orange" and thus they should be illegal he says

Meanwhile this is the 3rd most common rifle round sold, a 30-06 (@tinker_190 corrected me that 308 (7.62x51) is the 2nd most.common)

223-30-061.jpg

(223, AR-15 most common round, vs 30-06, one of the next most popular rifle rounds sold)

His attempt at logic is just so baffling.

Last edited:

- He clearly can't/won't answer on how they are going to force people to comply
- It's "mandatory, not voluntary" but somehow it doesn't involve house to house searches
- It relies on law enforcement officers (who are in many cases gun owners/NRA members themselves) to risk their lives enforcing these potential laws suddenly making people criminals for owning certain guns.
- Government is going to "buy back" weapons they never owned.

Note that they can't even get AR-15 owners in ultra-left states like Connecticut and New York to register their AR-15s, much less hand them over. Yet he thinks they are going to force all the other owners in all the other states to just hand them over for a check?

And...

- Beto thinks AK47s and AR15s fire the same rounds.

<Dany07>

Sounds logical to me. Even the Fox news poll showed that the vast majority of Americans want AR15s and AKs banned. Gotta start somewhere.

Sounds logical to me. Even the Fox news poll showed that the vast majority of Americans want AR15s and AKs banned. Gotta start somewhere.

Be done by those pollsters who had Hillary +22 or say people don't want a wall before Trump wins.

Polls are bullshit. People are more pro-gun rights than ever.

"223 blows a hole out of you the size of an orange" and thus they should be illegal he says

Meanwhile this is the 2nd most common rifle round sold, a 30-06

223-30-061.jpg

(223, AR-15 most common round vs 30-06, most popular hunting round as I belive the 223 sales that defeat it are more commonly for target shooting than coyote hunting)

His attempt at logic is just so baffling.

"If it walks or crawls this Earth, chances are the 30-06 has killed it at least once."

"No" - 1775
Just comply with police, you did nothing wrong , fight it in court. Better to be alive and fight it from court or jail, right guys? That's what you told me in the other thread. So what it some corrupt cops want your assault rifle to resell on the black market, you'll have your day in court

Screw his dumbass plan and any dem who agrees with it.

Back