Bethesda announcement incoming...it's Fallout 76

I may jump back into it. It just frustrated me to no end when I'd be slinging hot lead downrange and get a message "The Vatican is under attack!!!!!!"

Preston Garvey can kiss my butt.

I may jump back into it. It just frustrated me to no end when I'd be slinging hot lead downrange and get a message "The Vatican is under attack!!!!!!"

Preston Garvey can kiss my butt.

Ignore the fucker. The home base is a good place to send companions so they’re all in one place, it’s also a good place to store shit and have a building bay for weapons/armor. But that’s about an hour work like I said. The story is good and the expansions get better.

Ignore the fucker. The home base is a good place to send companions so they’re all in one place, it’s also a good place to store shit and have a building bay for weapons/armor. But that’s about an hour work like I said. The story is good and the expansions get better.

I'm going to give it another whirl and go with your advice. Thanks man. They need to Nerf that crap in the next one!

How many more years until we get another elder scrolls? It's been way to long

How many more years until we get another elder scrolls? It's been way to long
as long as ESO is still able to bring in money way make a new one let some one else do all the work and collect off the name.

as long as ESO is still able to bring in money way make a new one let some one else do all the work and collect off the name.

Ugh I played like 45 minutes of ESO and was like I don't all these people running around my game.

I want a real elder scrolls game or at least a remake of Morrowind.

The story was fucking awesome. Coming out of a vault and searching for a lost family member...just groundbreaking. My mind was further blown when I had to join a faction in order to finish the main quest...who thinks of stuff like that?!? Don't even get me started on how awesome and unique each group's ending is. Just a super well written game.

200w.webp

lol at all the shit talk! Bethesda delivering quality and quantity: Fallout 76, Starfield, Elder Scroll VI plus Wolfenstein Youngblood, Doom Eternal and some new DLC / Content for Prey.

That's what I'm talking about.

lol at all the shit talk! Bethesda delivering quality and quantity: Fallout 76, Starfield, Elder Scroll VI plus Wolfenstein Youngblood, Doom Eternal and some new DLC / Content for Prey.

That's what I'm talking about.
Nobody cares about any of that except Elder Scrolls VI, and that's what had everyone talking shit. Bethesda should have led with that.

Still: very, very, very pleased at the announcement.

The TES announcement. Only the TES announcement.

This E3 has been crazy so far. I have Soulcalibur 6, Crackdown 3, and Dead or Alive 6 firmly atop my next list, and those trailers/teasers for Cyberpunk, Starfield, and TES6 have got me all sorts of hype right now.

I never follow E3 this closely too; must be my lucky year lol

Looking forward to Fallout 76, gonna probably wind up pre-ordering the Power Armor Edition.

Not happy with this because it means a Fallout 5 won’t be coming, maybe forever.

Fallout 76 is much easier to build than a single player game.

Not happy with this because it means a Fallout 5 won’t be coming, maybe forever.

It's also clearly intended to be a "Game-as-a-Service" model, too...which means it isn't intended to end.

So, yeah. Shitty.

Direction the industry is headed, unfortunately. Why make something for a $60 one time fee, when you can nickle and dime people forever?

You know what promotional slogan I'm really tired of hearing? This one:

"This game lets the players tell their own story."

It looks like a multiplayer mod for Fallout 4. Extremely disappointing.

This whole MMO thing kills it for me.

This whole MMO thing kills it for me.

Its not really an MMO but yea I get what you are saying and I agree. Its one thing if I want to go play something like WoW for example. Its a huge world and I can choose to play on a server where people can't attack me. The choice is mine to not play on a PvP server. So if I want to play solo I can, or I can group, or even raid. Its completely different if Fallout 76 is a basically a PvP game because no matter what I do, there will always be some griefer happy to fuck with me.

Back