Bethesda announcement incoming...it's Fallout 76

I've heard a rumor that this is going to be Fallout: Rust.

If so I will gladly play it.

It has me intrigued, I figured it was going to be some remaster shit.

Could be good, if they can pull it off.

I've heard a rumor that this is going to be Fallout: Rust.

If so I will gladly play it.

Yeah I saw the same thing, Fallout DayZ/Rust

It has me intrigued, I figured it was going to be some remaster shit.

Could be good, if they can pull it off.

Yeah I saw the same thing, Fallout DayZ/Rust

Ultimately, not a single one of these survival titles have been completed. It would be nice to see a real game dev take a crack at them and FINISH IT.

Ultimately, not a single one of these survival titles have been completed. It would be nice to see a real game dev take a crack at them and FINISH IT.

A real company with money behind them, making a Rust like game, multi platform (one can dream), in a post apocalyptic Fallout franchise world we love? Sign me the fuck up.

So fucking down for a fully optimized online survival/base building/rpg game. Couldn't be more excited so I hope all the rumors are true.

Yeah it probably makes more sense for the new Red Dead to go in a more radical direction(imo at least), but i think Bethesda does a better job of delivering.

This could be make or break for the Fallout franchise so I still have my reservations that they actually commit to what's being rumored. Depending on the reactions of people(which are mixed everywhere) the pr/marketing team could force the devs into an alternate, more conservative(online co-op) direction.

lolz @ you guys wanting a fallout "base building" game... after how brokenly bugged that was in fallout 4.

At least it's not another milking of Skyrim. I've had enough of those.

Call me when TESVI is announced.

The sad thing is that they usually are on the right track and crowd funded enough before they go all starcitizen on us and try to keep adding more and more instead of just polishing the game they have.

The sad thing is that they usually are on the right track and crowd funded enough before they go all starcitizen on us and try to keep adding more and more instead of just polishing the game they have.

Rust I think has done it.

It's pretty much all there and everything lately has been gravy.

It just took so fucking long.

west virgina, like the song says. near DC
Eh not really. The heart of WV is good distance from DC and the environment is entirely different. All mountains and valleys out there.

Eh not really. The heart of WV is good distance from DC and the environment is entirely different. All mountains and valleys out there.
you are right. apparently the song is about western virginia not west virginia. so i guess its kinda close.
also close being relative.

Noclip have done a documentary about Bethesda which will be online June 5th then a week later will have a video about the design of Fallout 76.

you are right. apparently the song is about western virginia not west virginia. so i guess its kinda close.
also close being relative.
Oh really? I actually did not know that... so I guess that’s the Shenandoah valley they’re singing about?

I will probably get this game, I haven't really played an online survival game before. But I just hope that it is good... and that Bethesda make a single player rpg with Fallout and Elder Scrolls. Starfield could be fun though.

I just hope this isn't anything like Fortnite.

Oh really? I actually did not know that... so I guess that’s the Shenandoah valley they’re singing about?

yes apparently the guy who wrote the song had never even been to west virginia and the song describes western virginia.

Kind of seems like it won't be a normal fallout game. Probably some online shit with multilple micro transactions.

Back