Bether Correia promoting effort appreciation thread

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Metallicalabran, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Metallicalabran

Metallicalabran Don't be scared homie!

Bethe could be the biggest underdog in combat sports history, but we have to appreciate his effort for hyping up this fight.

She did all that four horsewomen killin 1 by 1 (but Marina who is not in UFC), she did that suicide comment, she repeat everywhere she is undefeated jus like Ronda, she did that intense weigh in staredown, when you watch the embedded you see how is constantly saying things that make no sense, like she would defeat ronda, but she is really making the effort.

[​IMG]

To me, she had done MUCH BETTER PROMOTING to her fight than Miesha Tate against Ronda twice (and Miesha is not an historic underdog, she could do much better)

She has no chance to win, but if a casual who is not much into WMMA watch Correia promoting, he maybe buys the PPV.

The poor Correia had done the best promoting to a fight in WMMA and being the biggest underdog in centuries, is something we must appreciate

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  2. Rygu

Rygu R.I.P. Obie Platinum Member

I wonder if she gets a PPV cut being on the main card.

3. jamiehunter

jamiehunter Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

4. Steely

Steely Green Belt

Bethe should have just marched over there while Ronda was taking her time putting on her sweatpants and coconut water

5. Cro Cop Is Back

Cro Cop Is Back Red Belt

The stare of death by Rousey.

6. Moral Victory

Moral Victory Black Belt

I appreciate it, how much do you reckon is real?.

7. Luger

Luger Rabbi of Platinum Nation Banned

8. Sartori

Sartori Yellow Belt

None of it.

People need to realise that this fight isn't being sold to us, the MMA fans that will tune in / buy the PPV anyway, because they know that we know this squash match is a fucking atrocity. Correia beats people who've got a total UFC record of 1-7, then between her last fight and this MAGICALLY jumps up a few slots in the ranks, not to mention she's beatien nobody in the top 10 (Duke was 14 at the time of her loss- highest win Correia's got)

They're not marketing this to us, they're marketing it at the casual fan who doesn't know that, who looks at two chicks with undefeated records and listens to the hype about Correia being a striking phenom (...no KOs) and thinks OOOOO, this might be worth a buy!

9. HaterSlayer

HaterSlayer Black Belt

I hope so. I also agree with the TS. She has been selling this fight for like a year now. LOTS of guys can take a lot of lessons from her. She's been calling Ronda out for 2 years and now has a title shot, she's gonna lose, but she did a great job getting where she wanted to be. She did that instead of the BS, "I'll fight whoever the UFC tells me to" crap.

10. War Betche! Box her fucking ears off

11. George Jetson

George Jetson Orange Belt

I'm thinking about sending a gift package (like maybe a basket of fruit) to Betch after the fight.

So I'm trying to locate the address of the elbow reconstruction unit inside the Rio de Janeiro hospital.

Any locals know? :D

12. Bloodshedder24

Bloodshedder24 Blue Belt

hope she pulls the upset!