or you simply get fucked up!!!

WAR QUEEN OF MMA

RONDA ROUSEY!

The belly hypnotized me for a while

Conor the King ronda the queen everyone else is just pawns

i thought her lessen would be:

"if you have a dream, go ahead, its impossible!"

:D

Correia just tried too much, I don't think she's THAT confident, I watched her other fights yesterday and she looked extremely vulnerable on a lot of aspects, Ronda will humiliate her, and it won't be pretty.

But IF Correia prays the same God as TJ Dillashaw and she puts a clinic with a 5th round stoppage over Rousey, then I think Sherdog will implode worst than when Weidman stopped Silva the first time, I'm rooting for Correia just to see this happening! (sadly it won't)

Is that Bethe? Cause last time she finished an opponent with strikes, the opponent was still standing

Actually she got thrown and punched and then was trying to take down the ref.

Actually she got thrown and punched and then was trying to take down the ref.

I was asking who Rogan was referring to.. if it was Ronda then I can see her having KO power, since she KOd Davis.. if it was Bethe, then its bullshit

Element of surprise for shock reaction. Pls Honda just fight to win.

Correct, Cyborg is barely top 5 skill wise

It's wild how MMA fans will tell themselves whatever they have to in order to wrap up every story up with a neat little bow.

Ronda is super well rounded and skilled and her greatest challenger is 100% brute strength and no skill.

No I think fighting for a world title is a pretty big accomplishment for most fighters, now as for winning she stand no chance.

TS you make quality threads like these about Mcgregor?

TS you make quality threads like these about Mcgregor?

Every McGregor thread in a nutshell:

- Head clean off
- McGOAT
- Human movement
- Lol Aldo is scurred rofl lol
- Conor bless

Back