Bethe vs Sijara Eubanks Superfight Set for UFC Mexico

Who Wins?

• Total voters
To give you a better I idea of what I was saying, I posted this about 3 weeks ago (these were the current rankings on June 26) about the fuckery going on the WBW division top 15:

View attachment 619059
3 weeks ago is what I ment by awhile the next update replaced her with Araujo, and reversed the Holm change even before the title fight. Then pena kicked out ol Evinger this week.

You're a weird guy. I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the dudes that think PVZ isn't hot.

Yes I’m weird af. I definitely think PVZ is hot, as well as Holly.

Bethe has a busted face, but I can work around that. I’ve done far worse. They can’t all be 10’s. Sometimes you take what’s available at last call, or you help your friend out and dive on a grenade. I’ve had my share of 5’s or 6’s, but my Mt. Rushmore is solid for an average middle class Joe with a solid Norwood 4, who barely exceeds the manlet height limit.

Cheers mate

Eubanks has a far superior ground game, so she'll probably insist on keeping it on the feet.

Wow, they really want people to sign up for ESPN+ if they are putting this fight on there instead of having it headline next year's International Fight Week.

Bethe may get KO'd again, Sijara throws heat, especially early.

These 2 have talked themselves into being memes lol.

I’m just here to hopefully see the gif of Bethe showing off her amazing athleticism.

Dat ass tho

id rather smash bethe so im rooting for her.

plus she follows me on ig

What's Super about this fight? What fans are demanding this?

Hmm.... I kinda wish bethe would try 125. Shed lose some booty but maybe shed have a strength advantage?
giphy.gif

Superfight? I literally have no idea who the 2nd person is.

Back