Bethe vs Sijara Eubanks Superfight Set for UFC Mexico

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Man - am I rooting for Bethe? First time for everything haha.

Hmm.... I kinda wish bethe would try 125. Shed lose some booty but maybe shed have a strength advantage?

Oh dear, i think this could be Bethe's last fight in the UFC

Sarje gonna fuck her up

Eubanks misses weight and then blames it on Mexican street vendor tacos...

I expected Bethe to be cut to be honest. 1-4-1 in her last 6 fights, plus missed weight in her last fight. Plus she's not popular, good or entertaining.

tumblr_orpf8hwFqd1udfb8oo1_500.gif

KnobbyCorruptElephant-size_restricted.gif

I expected Bethe to be cut to be honest. 1-4-1 in her last 6 fights, plus missed weight in her last fight. Plus she's not popular, good or entertaining.

...and she's still ranked in the top 15.

Someone's getting canned.

...and she's still ranked in the top 15.

Someone's getting canned.
She's not tho and hasn't been for awhile.

Mexico City gonna be announcing a venue change for this superfight need more seats.

Mexico City gonna be announcing a venue change for this superfight need more seats.

She was in women's bantamweight top 15 just last week (at either # 14 or 15). I just checked the updated rankings, she got bumped off because they just added Juliana Pena and Vivienne Arujo or whoever.

To give you a better I idea of what I was saying, I posted this about 3 weeks ago (these were the current rankings on June 26) about the fuckery going on the WBW division top 15:

It's hilarious the way the UFC manipulates their rankings. Holly mysteriously moved up and Randamie down two spots this week, plus other fuckery going on.

View attachment 606807

ufcwbw.jpg

To give you a better I idea of what I was saying, I posted this about 3 weeks ago (these were the current rankings on June 26) about the fuckery going on the WBW division top 15:

View attachment 619059
It's like they're hoping nobody gives a shit, which in reality they don't

My reply was going to be:
"superfight"

Good trolling on you. I caught myself but you got me to click and that was my honest initial reaction!

EDIT***
on second look I am severely off my game at the moment. This wasn't even a troll it was just sarcasm and I am just slow. Time to log off and head to the gym to wake me up.

Back