Bethe Correia's victory twerk

She's one of those girls who is in shape and knows she has to make up for her ugly face by throwing her ass out there...and she does a good job of it.
Ugly bitches are always DTF and knows how to bring it...

Why is it that the physically grotesque girls seem to be the most confident? Are they disillusioned, or maybe they know they’re busted and just don’t give a fuck what anybody thinks.

The hottest women often play the "Oh my god, I'm so ugly galll!!" bitch and moan card in order to get attention, where the ugly chicks are like "FUCK YOU AHAHAHA!!!!"

(You know the laugh I'm talking about, every hag has it)

So true.

Personally, I don’t find Bethe even the slightest bit attractive, but I definitely admire her confidence.
She must get hit on by mobs of thirsty slobs everywhere she goes which sends her ego to the moon.
Good for her, I can’t hate.

The hottest women often play the "Oh my god, I'm so ugly galll!!" bitch and moan card in order to get attention, where the ugly chicks are like "FUCK YOU AHAHAHA!!!!"

(You know the laugh I'm talking about, every hag has it)

I always root for this girl to win just to see that :)
giphy.gif
One more just for her...YOU GO GIRL...HA!

It’d be hilarious if a referee turned to grind on her while she twirked lol.

so, you're telling me beth won a fight, and wasn't amusingly and hilariously knocked out?

Last edited:
So true.

Personally, I don’t find Bethe even the slightest bit attractive, but I definitely admire her confidence.
She must get hit on by mobs of thirsty slobs everywhere she goes which sends her ego to the moon.
Good for her, I can’t hate.
Every Male cant be you playa...We just cant...No doubt your turning it down left and right....Play on...

She's one of those girls who is in shape and knows she has to make up for her ugly face by throwing her ass out there...and she does a good job of it.
Well-put she's still an Oakland 6
giphy.gif

The neighbors 5 year old is an accurate description lol.

She is so awkward
But Imagine being with Holly and counting carbs as she calls you lazy because you dont want to run up a mountain or be inappropriate poolside as you act demure....OR just have a real mofo like Bethe and party on......Tough choice..I know...

she even does it in brazil at the beach

source.gif

Last edited:
Back