Bethe Correia's brother throws a flag at Ronda Rousey (vid included)

Betch and her corner seemed to be talking a lot of shit only to get ktfo in 34 seconds lol

oh ffs

i thought it was iwth the pole and what not

but just the cloth itself, i couldnt care less

i mean, it didnt really hit her face, so w/e

feeling lazy this is the best i can do right now lol

Lol Edmund couldn't wait to go talk that smack I bet that was satisfying. And blue hair dude was salty AF that punch missed by 3 feet.

Everything about Correia losing this fight is so satisfying. From the buildup, to the result, and now her nephew/brother/whoever... lmao.

11356935_632608440209190_246219522_n.jpg

It's her nephew

https://instagram.com/p/6A_KN3h7FQ/

looks like that hitman in Traffic.

Lmaoo at Edmond flipping the bird shortly after :icon_lol:

Wonder if they're reevaluating security for future events. Can't just have people throwing shit...it's a flag this time, but next time could be a plate of nachos or one of those soft pretzels.

What if Cormier's mom throws a shoe at Gustaffson?!?!

Wonder if they're reevaluating security for future events. Can't just have people throwing shit...it's a flag this time, but next time could be a plate of nachos or one of those soft pretzels.

Didn't KenFlo or Diego Sanchez get their hat pulled off their head as they walked into the octagon once? Security could definitely be better, but since most people aren't assholes who showed up to mess with the athletes they paid to see, I can understand why event coordinators don't foresee this kind of immature shit happening.

Dude she looked cold and was giving her a blanket.

Back