Bethe Correia's brother throws a flag at Ronda Rousey (vid included)

There's a difference between being satisfied and pretending that it's the greatest feeling ever, like you did in your precedent post.

But hey, fuck hierarchy. Beating Bethe must've been similar to when Zeus beat the Titans, why be petty as you say.

You post too much.

There's a difference between being satisfied and pretending that it's the greatest feeling ever, like you did in your precedent post.

But hey, fuck hierarchy. Beating Bethe must've been similar to when Zeus beat the Titans, why be petty as you say.

There's a difference? Meaning working really hard for something and achieving it with flying colours in a rush of adrenaline with thousands cheering can't be both satisfying and the greatest feeling?

Whatever floats your boat dummy. Anyway, how are you enjoying living in FallonFoxGOAT's shadow?

You post too much.

can't argue that. sherdog.com isn't nearly interesting enough to merit that many posts in 8 months lol.

11356935_632608440209190_246219522_n.jpg

It's her nephew

https://instagram.com/p/6A_KN3h7FQ/

While I detest the type of attention and "fans" Rousey is bringing to the sport she was absolutely the lesser of two evils between her and Correia. That 30 second humiliation was extremely satisfying to watch, even if it was Rousey vs a bum. It was a loudmouthed, disrespectful, abrasive Brazilian bum.

Low class , not surprising

Whats worse about that clip is Rogan going off how watching Ronda fight is a historical event

I seen the interview Ronda did post fight, she said she saw Bethe's brother throw the flag at her. Nice family. So glad Ronda shut her lights out.

Lol what a turd. I wish Edmond would have fucked his world up when he tried to swing on him after Ronda's win. Edmond is no Ali, but he'd fuck up that Correia's betch ass nephew or whatever he is.

it was not even her bro she dont have a bro

Back