Bethe Correia's brother throws a flag at Ronda Rousey (vid included)

Dee Devlin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://streamable.com/yqxv

It's one thing when a fighter is provoking another fighter, but for a family member to do it to someone they'll never have to stand up to is deplorable.

That faceplant KO just became more satisfying.

No big deal to be honest...it's just a flag. I'd say it's pretty funny.

Someone nailed Barao with an American flag in his last fight too no? Nothing to see here.

Wonder if they're reevaluating security for future events. Can't just have people throwing shit...it's a flag this time, but next time could be a plate of nachos or one of those soft pretzels.

I bet trampling that flag underfoot and proceeding to wreck the betche within a minute was one of the greatest feelings ever.

Kudos to him for contributing to her experience.

I bet trampling that flag underfoot and proceeding to wreck the betche within a minute was one of the greatest feelings ever.

Yes, because what a great opponent Bethe is.

He was sitting right behind Ronda's corner talking shit during the fight, when Ronda knocked out Bethe Edmond and Ronda's wrestling coach said something to him and It looked like he swung at them lol

OMG her brother threw a flag? Waah waaah waaaaaah!

He was sitting right behind Ronda's corner talking shit during the fight, when Ronda knocked out Bethe Edmond and Ronda's wrestling coach said something to him and It looked like he swung at them lol

Is there footage of this? I watched the fight but don't remember seeing anything like that happen.

Yes, because what a great opponent Bethe is.

Lol, I'd never let the lameness of my opponent get in the way of the satisfaction earned through a long fight camp and the following praise. I'd enjoy it while it lasted.

You know, why be petty?

Just bleed Ronda all busted up in the first minute against Betche.

oh no a flag!
there were other fans up there who looked like they were punching ronda forget a flag

It was a bitch move, but ultimately harmless. No one laughed louder than Ronda that night, I bet her hotel room was off the chain celebrating afterwards.

Lol, I'd never let the lameness of my opponent get in the way of the satisfaction earned through a long fight camp and the following praise. I'd enjoy it while it lasted.

You know, why be petty?

There's a difference between being satisfied and pretending that it's the greatest feeling ever, like you did in your precedent post.

But hey, fuck hierarchy. Beating Bethe must've been similar to when Zeus beat the Titans, why be petty as you say.

Back