Bethe Correia vs Rin Nakai

Rin. She gave Miesha a tough fight and Miesha didn't want to grapple with her. Also appeared to be fighting with a foot injury. She'd get Bethe down for sure and probably finish her with GnP or sub.

I just pictured that fight...

giphy.gif

the world is not yet ready for two 5-inch verticals.

I think Bethe gets it done.

Bethe vs Rocky would be a better fight imo.

Was Nakai just a one fight wonder ?

Damn Bethe getting zero hespect. I don't think she's THAT bad!

Betch, Rocky, anybody!

Give this angel a fight!!

Rin-Nakai-hottie-mma.jpg

Damn Bethe getting zero hespect. I don't think she's THAT bad!
oh but she is, she is...
:icon_chee

I think it would be good fight for Rin Nakai, we all know she is not gonna win against most girls, but against Bethe she still has a chance imo.
Rin grabbling vs Bethe striking.:icon_chee

They shoulda bring back that chick Alexa from Hendo's gym she would surely lose to Betch

Miesha is three times the fighter Bethe is.

Nakai via RNC.

Rin. I may be a bit biased though.

She gave Miesha a tough fight and Miesha didn't want to grapple with her.

True.
Maybe "fear" is not the proper word, but Tate showed insane respect for Nakai's grappling.
I mean, she even oil-checked her, preventing a possible, shocking upset on the ground.
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Rousey couldn't sub Rin. And I bet Nakai has a chin on her too: Ronda would probably win a clear but disappointing decision.
She would get mad for not being able to finish Nakai, giving a bitter, then hysterical post-fight interwiew with Joe Rogan.
She would finally pull Rin's hair and start a disgraceful brawl in the octagon.
The two corners would clash, with Edmond heavily involved touching and sending japanese to the floor with teh jab.
Then a controversial Pride-style rematch in Japan would happen, but that's another story.

Rin Nakai takes it in the 1st round via shadow boxing.

Back