Bethe Correia on 900K PPV buys: "They criticize, but they all stop and watch me"

Trollzilians are awesome.

fabricio-werdum-time-troll-face-travis-browne.gif

She hyped it to the casuals, had a bunch of ppl that don't know mma say she was undefeated and they thought she had a chance because she seemed real confident. Obviously hardcore fans like most of the people that post here knew it would be over in a matter of minutes, and it didn't even last that.

Note to Bethe:

Nobody was watching UFC 190 for you. I didn't even watch it, fullstop.

She's not a draw but the shit talking and personal shit she said about Ronda probably did contribute to the high buyrate. That suicide comment really got things going.

It's certainly possible that Correia's comments added buys to the fight. How much was that and how much was Rousey's increased public profile is impossible to determine at this point.

We'll have a much clearer picture when we get the UFC 195 PPV numbers.

That said, I highly doubt that Correia added 300K PPV's all by herself.

Isn't she the one who's called out about 5 different fighters on social media, not the other way around? Sometimes, I think there's a little bit wrong with this girl.

To be fair to Bethe, she did do a lot of trash talking to hype the fight, & got a lot of people to hate her enough to wanna see her eat crow (on top of R3 being a huge draw). Having said that, shes not even top 10 IMO, based on her skills, she absolutely does not deserve a rematch.

What's with all this talking? She just got humiliated in her last fight. I have a feeling her career isn't heading anywhere good.

I don't get the point of buying Ronda PPVs anymore. She's gotten so popular and her fights end so fast that people will put bootleg videos of it up on every social media website you could think of minutes later.

I don't get the point of buying Ronda PPVs anymore. She's gotten so popular and her fights end so fast that people will put bootleg videos of it up on every social media website you could think of minutes later.
Dana's driveway needs snow, ya goof.

She knows she's not very good but she also knows if she keeps talking, she'll get bigger fights than if she just stays quiet. It's painfully obvious that people bought that PPV to see Ronda but Bethe is doing what she has to do to keep her career going and make as much money as she can with her very limited abilities. Can't blame her.

Bitch I mean Betche the only reason people wanted to see you is for this reason..

ufc-190-rousey-v-correia-gif.gif

Back