Bethe Correia issue statement regarding loss to Ronda

No, Bethe. There'll be no rematch. You won't even be able to beat any of the top contenders to earn one. Be glad you were gifted the title shot to begin with.

She has a long road ahead of her for a rematch.

Bethe still doesn't realize UFC just sacrificed her to boost the cult of goddess Honda...

HumanSacrifice.gif

Well she doesn't have a single impressive performance ever, except maybe back in Brazil.

I agree, but I still think that outside of Ronda the WBW division is just totally weak. I favor Cat and most of the girls that you mentioned over Bethe, but I def wouldn't be surprised if Bethe eeked out a win over them.

She will come back and win the belt in 2016, I have no doubt about it. I see some holes in Ronda's game that Bethe can definitely take advantage of.

Bethe Bless

Talks her way into a fight she didn't deserve, talks stupid shit and pisses champ off, gets waxed in the most embarrassing way possible in half a minute, still doesn't recognize that "come to Jesus meeting" is obviously colloquial, keeps talking shit, then insists she'll get a rematch.

tumblr_matd7cB2oY1qbsubfo6_500.gif

tumblr_mfx7vz4ZOa1rn5a30o4_250.gif

Dude is brave, giving Vitor the finger like that.

I don't want a rematch but if one were to somehow happen I'd ideally like Mazzagatti to be the ref.

Has anyone told Bethe that "come to Jesus" means to have a humbling or raw confrontation with someone, paralleling a dramatic religious conversion?

Bethe actually makes defending and siding with Ronda easy which should proxy about how ridiculous her remarks are.

That makes her loss even more hurtful lol. Let her fight Cat Zingano next to extend his losing streak.

Its difficult to save face when it's already been planted.

She will come back and win the belt in 2016, I have no doubt about it. I see some holes in Ronda's game that Bethe can definitely take advantage of.

Bethe Bless

You serious? Her UFC wins doesn't even impress anyone. If I would want a rematch with Ronda, that will be Cat Zingano.

oh man i havent seen this level of post ko butthurt before im pretty sure
poor woman she got ran over

Back