Bethe Correia issue statement regarding loss to Ronda

http://www.bjpenn.com/bethe-correia-breaks-silence-and-fires-back-at-ronda-rousey/

I was extremely criticized and judged by lack of respect due to a bad interpretation of the current champ. All that time I saw the real face of the current champ trying to pose as a saint while she always said publicly that she wanted to make me "have a meeting with Jesus" which was her true intention. The media never gave that much coverage. I'd never would fight anyone with the intention to kill, break their neck which is something there's no return from. I wouldn't joke about it, because wanting to kill someone is not caring about the pain their family would feel!

So I tell @rondarousey I'm here and I'll fight for a rematch in 2016, stronger, more mature, we'll see each other again! I wanted to fight you and I got it. I'll get that chance again and I'll have my revenge at the right time!

REMATCH IN 2016 LOL

Um, it was actually a come to Jesus meeting and has nothing to do with killing you or sending you to actually meet Jesus by dying.
Wow, she should take a vow of silence.

It's true about the trash talking though. Media took something out of context, spun it, and Bethe became the bad guy.

So many unathletic nerds giving fighters shit on forums. I don't know how they cope.

Ronda must actually have some power in her punches because it sounds like Bethe is STILL concussed.

No these girls know ronda is the biggest pay day they will ever see, so they are more than willing to take a beating for it. I don't think miesha honestly believes the fight is winnable either but who wants to be poor? I'd go take a shit kicking from weidman if it paid off my house.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Ko or submission and then obscurity. It would be the worst thing she could do to fight her again

bethe vs kaufman should be next battle of the big ol booties

I agree for the most part, but the way I see it is that all of 135 is light years behind Rousey. I don't think there is too much to seperate Bethe from Cat or the rest of the division

Bethe beat Jessamyn Duke way less emphatically than Leslie Smith did.

The same Leslie Smith was beaten badly by Eye and Kaufman who aren't at the very top of the division (minus Ronda).

There's plenty separating them, Bethe is like a Mitrione (without power) to Cat's Cain.

Better to say nothing and have people guess, than to open your mouth and let people know.

Brazilian making excuses...

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Dat azz doe, too bad for the face doe.

Bethe beat Jessamyn Duke way less emphatically than Leslie Smith did.

The same Leslie Smith was beaten badly by Eye and Kaufman who aren't at the very top of the division (minus Ronda).

There's plenty separating them, Bethe is like a Mitrione (without power) to Cat's Cain.

I don't believe in MMA math..

Let's see her beat a few ranked fighters first.

REMATCH IN 2016 LOL

Don't be surprised if there is a rematch next year, man. WBW is so fucking weak that it might just happen if Bethe gets like 2 wins or some shit. Their first fight sold pretty good, too, so I'm sure the UFC wouldn't mind putting together a rematch if Bethe gets a few wins under her belt. It's all about the money, the UFC doesn't care who it is, as long as it brings in some good money. That's it.

Anyone else think she coulda won if she didn't lose?

Back