Bethe Correia calls out Miesha Tate: "UFC still has no interest in you"

Miesha wins this fight any day of the week. Bethe really is buying her own "hype", if we can call it that, from getting a title shot.

Looks like Ronda permanently scrambled Bethe's brain

please tell me at what point the fight with baszler was competitive.

The Queen got her down and was doing decently on the mat but couldn't get anything effective going with her grappling. She did ok and it was competitive before she gassed so damn early.

tumblr_lrc3vkyl5w1qam9bxo1_500.gif

The Queen got her down and was doing decently on the mat but couldn't get anything effective going with her grappling. She did ok and it was competitive before she gassed so damn early.

tumblr_lrc3vkyl5w1qam9bxo1_500.gif

What's that watermark in the lower right-hand corner say? Jew ASП?

Oh good, bethe is awake. I thought she was still knocked out.

Bethe is a little piss ant. What a joke. Miesha should just laugh in her face and tell her to kick rocks.

Tate (and a lot of others) would destroy Bethe :icon_lol:

I actually hope it happens for Tate, easy fight to stay active and fill the gap till she faces Ronda again.

Bethe should keep quite after that embarrassing non-performance against RRR.

What's that watermark in the lower right-hand corner say? Jew ASП?

Are you high bro, lol?

Now I cant stopping looking at it. Looks like Jew AHL? I didnt even notice it at first but ive been staring at it a good minute now.

Are you high bro, lol?

Now I cant stopping looking at it. Looks like Jew AHL? I didnt even notice it at first but ive been staring at it a good minute now.

AHL? Are you high, bro? lol

Come on, guys, help us out.

Well, make that fight then, Miesha vs Bethe is a decent matchup.

Bethe knows how to play the game, I'll say that much about her.

To troll and talk some trash you actually have to be able to back it up at least a little.
I dont see Bethe beating anybody in the top ever again in UFC.

Back