Bethe Correia calls out Miesha Tate: "UFC still has no interest in you"

Sorry, but anyone taking this literally is an idiot.

Bethe is just trying to make noise and stay relevant, which is a smart move. She doesn't really care what she says, as long as she's saying something. Miesha just missed out on a main event fight, so it's an obvious choice for her to try to get a fight that will draw attention.

let us bang bro. you're taking all the fun out of it

Let bethe fight Nunes, while Miesha Tate fights Cyborg winner gets the TS

Bethe I think it is safe to say a MORON. She really is. I find it somewhat difficult to believe that she has NO ONE in her life that can actually point out the correct timeline of events to her using a combination animated GIF's, Memes, Reddit/Sherdog/UG comments on her "athleticism", her original comments to Rousey and her hypocrisy and idiocy since then playing the victim role because Bethe BELIEVES Rousey actually wanted to KILL her so she could meet Jesus early due to cultural turn of phrase misinterpretation.

The fact no one explained to her she had the incorrect interpretation of Rousey's "Come to Jesus Meeting" comment and that it does not mean what she thinks it does it would hopefully humble her a bit and get her away from social media. She doesn't have a high media IQ obviously.

She is still writing about it 3 weeks later and wondering why the media didn't pick up on (her) cultural mis-interpretation that Rousey wanted to kill her, because that is SOOOOO bad and Bethe wouldn't want to hurt anyone. She is dumb acting and definitely delusional - both qualities successful fighters need but in moderation.

If someone has a Twitter account and can give Miesha a heads up mention something about that and some comment about a box of rocks an Ugly Tree and Bethe hitting every branch on the way down and hopefully this really humbles her a bit.

Some people just cannot smack talk correctly and obviously there are cultural terms like "Come to Jesus meeting" lost in literal translation. That is ok. It happens, but Bethe takes it so far with the dumb victim of Rousey's success routine. Something tells me if she does this the UFC might decide to just drop her in some brutal match ups for some quick losses and a boot out the door. I can imagine Miesha earlier was pissed then someone retweeted this to her and she's probably more annoyed than anything.

I could see Miesha knocking Bethe out

Tate would be smart to take the fight.

Rankings and top 10 wins don't even matter to the UFC so she might as well get the easy win and make it 5 wins in a row.

This is a fair point. It wouldn't be easy for the UFC to discount a win over Bethe after hyping her up.

9df4a9b3.gif

:eek:

Whoa man calm down! No reason to take this to the NEXT level with a GIF like that!

:eek:

Yep Tate should agree to it, take it out of the UFCs hands or they'll put her in there with Nunes who might beat her. She'll mop the floor with Bethe.

I say give her the fight, not like the UFC has made worse decisions. Plus after Tate smashes her in the first round, maybe she'll go away for a good while and shut up already.

Last edited:
Wont happen at this point, cant wait for Betche to lose her next 2 and get cut, decent ass but the woman is annoying and had a competitive fight with Shayna fucking Baszler, she wont last much longer, even in a shallow division

please tell me at what point the fight with baszler was competitive.

Bethe doesn't even deserve to fight Tate.

Of course she doesn't. She already got the biggest fight of any WMMA fighter's life when she talked her way onto the Ronda fight. Had she not been face-planted in the area she was supposed to be competitive in she might have been able to pull it off again. Not now though.

What's unfortunate is that the UFC has allowed a situation where Tate can be mocked because Dana once again went back on his word.

Very Betchy of her.

If I were Tate this is the only fight I would take. its a guarantee win.

If I were Tate I'd taker up on the challenge. Seems like a fairly safe fight to take and add to her winning streak. Unless something crazy happened it would be an easy decision win.

Of course she doesn't. She already got the biggest fight of any WMMA fighter's life when she talked her way onto the Ronda fight. Had she not been face-planted in the area she was supposed to be competitive in she might have been able to pull it off again. Not now though.

What's unfortunate is that the UFC has allowed a situation where Tate can be mocked because Dana once again went back on his word.

Exactly this. The whole situation is was prompted me to make a thread about the UFC being Bush league. These undeserved title shots and Dana constantly going back on his word are a small part of the problem.

Back