Bethe challenges Kaufman, she accepts!

I think they will both gas swinging away at each other. Hype will be better than the fight,

Chances are this fight doesn't happen. Kaufman has been campaigning for several fights already with opponents who have agreed over Twitter. Nothing came of them. The UFC doesn't seem to want anyone but its top female bantamweights fighting.
She is one of the top female bantamweights.

She is one of the top female bantamweights.

By top I mean Ronda and Tate, and possible new contenders like Holm. The other females have had trouble getting fights. Especially Kaufman. I made a thread a few days ago about all the fights she's been begging for.

War Kaufaman. Kaufmann is hungry. She wants fights. I like her attitude. I also like that they call each other out. When was the last time a guy did that. Every time they ask, "who would you like to fight next" they say, "Whoever UFC gives me." Sure, great canned answer, but it makes it interesting when you say, "I want to fight Matt Brown!" And then that happens.

I've seen Corriea fight twice, and Kaufman only when she fought Ronda. My gut telling me Corriea wins.

War Kaufaman. Kaufmann is hungry. She wants fights. I like her attitude. I also like that they call each other out. When was the last time a guy did that. Every time they ask, "who would you like to fight next" they say, "Whoever UFC gives me." Sure, great canned answer, but it makes it interesting when you say, "I want to fight Matt Brown!" And then that happens.
Guys call each other out ALL THE TIME. Hell, Holloway just called out Edgar, who's also been called out by Stephens.

Chances are this fight doesn't happen. Kaufman has been campaigning for several fights already with opponents who have agreed over Twitter. Nothing came of them. The UFC doesn't seem to want anyone but its top female bantamweights fighting.

Your right.
Just released they didn't link Shelby in the tweet :rolleyes: hopefully he figures it out.

Battle of the pillow fists.

Kaufmann can probably land a lot more meaningless strikes. Rooting for Bethe though, she has a nicer ass.

Fight has decision written all over it.

"she has a nicer ass"

Best answer so far

Guys call each other out ALL THE TIME. Hell, Holloway just called out Edgar, who's also been called out by Stephens.

I hate call outs. Not one of these fighters even have the authority to choose exactly who they get to fight. All they can do is accept or reject what the UFC offers them. I understand they can influence the matchmaking by using this form of self-promotion, but it's still disingenuous acting like they can make their own matches.

Experience and background would have Kaufman winning, but honestly I am not sure about where Bethe truly is in terms of skill level, and outside of the Top 5. As much hate as she gets, I am interested in seeing Bethe fight a top 10 girl which would answer some questions.

Mud wrestling then? Kinda of BS fights arent getting made...let them chicks fight.

Experience and background would have Kaufman winning, but honestly I am not sure about where Bethe truly is in terms of skill level, and outside of the Top 5. As much hate as she gets, I am interested in seeing Bethe fight a top 10 girl which would answer some questions.

I agree.
I wouldn't mind seeing this fight get scheduled.

I have never watched and laughed at an mma gif as much as this since Cody McKenzie's.

Thank you.

Ditto. This cannot be unseen.

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

Kaufman may not be the best. But she is a solid top 10 and puts Correira away.

Back