Betch: "I'm going to go in there and box with her". LOL.

Seems like a bad idea, against a imaginary female WBC world champion.

Want to see something funnier than Bethe not being able to drop Shayna after throwing 384932493242 punches?

Someone go make a GIF of 31:37 to 31:42 of this video - pretty please (Bethe managed to throw even more comical punches in a controlled environment LOL):

[YT]PRQMoayLs4E[/YT]

EDIT: Thanks, Jblizzle:

Last edited:
I agree on the main points of your post. However when talking about Ishii and why he (and other judokas) cant do what Ronda can when transitioning to MMA I think you are forgetting the single most important factor: depth of talent
WMMA is infantile. These women were housewives, nannies and secretaries 4 years ago. Ronda is one of the few exceptions who has trained lifelong.

From what I can tell, Bethe is relying on "positive thinking" and "anger" to counter Rouse's Judo.

If she's angry enough at Ronda and does enough positive thinking about beating Ronda, then she'll be invincible (I guess).

Lmao, A-level stuff, George. Love your work.

Better than "I'm gonna go in there and grapple with her"

I agree on the main points of your post. However when talking about Ishii and why he (and other judokas) cant do what Ronda can when transitioning to MMA I think you are forgetting the single most important factor: depth of talent
WMMA is infantile. These women were housewives, nannies and secretaries 4 years ago. Ronda is one of the few exceptions who has trained lifelong.

Miesha is a lifelong athlete that was wrestling against men in high school. Sara McMann is another lifelong athlete that honed her craft to the point of reaching the Olympics and medaling. Davis wrestled in high school and has been practicing BJJ since she was 18 and had fought 22 times before crossing paths with Ronda.

I'm not saying Ronda's competition is equivalent to this or that person's (though Ishi does fight at HW, and non-UFC HW at that, which is an appalling weight class), but the opposite extreme that she "just fought housewives, nannies and secretaries" is just as ridiculous.

Perfectly stated.

Want to see something funnier than Bethe not being able to drop Shayna after throwing 384932493242 punches?

Someone go make a GIF of 31:37 to 31:42 of this video - pretty please (Bethe managed to throw even more comical punches in a controlled environment LOL):

[YT]PRQMoayLs4E[/YT]

Yeah, she said she would "exchange MMA" with Ronda.

We all know how will it end.

Miesha is a lifelong athlete that was wrestling against men in high school. Sara McMann is another lifelong athlete that honed her craft to the point of reaching the Olympics and medaling. Davis wrestled in high school and has been practicing BJJ since she was 18 and had fought 22 times before crossing paths with Ronda.

I'm not saying Ronda's competition is equivalent to this or that person's (though Ishi does fight at HW, and non-UFC HW at that, which is an appalling weight class), but the opposite extreme that she "just fought housewives, nannies and secretaries" is just as ridiculous.

perfectly said imo

Probably a better plan than going in there and grappling with her.

Probably a better plan than going in there and grappling with her.

With her superb striking?

She'd be better off pulling guard.

wmh1e0.jpg

Some talented shooper should replace the subtitles with "I have no idea what I'm doing". :icon_chee

I don't blame Bethe for believe in herself or putting up a front.

I blame the UFC for making this fight happen so soon in her career.

Even if Bethe wins by a 'pigeon wing fatality', she does not belong in that cage against Ronda yet.

Back