Beta Blockers

micro dose magic mushroom helped my anxiety and constant irritability

Doesn't seem physiological, but I'm not in your shoes. I recommend seeking professional help for coping techniques. Breathing exercises may work wonders too.

doubt my doctor would give it to me if its even sightly euphoric.

I go home with a bottle of benzos and a week later Ill be found dead in a ditch. I promised my mom she wouldnt have to bury me after my last OD.
Lyrica works on GABA so it will just make you feel drunk. I take it for anxiety and its done wonders. Its an anti-seizure/nerve pain drug.

My pal Beto swears by these, he had stress issues as a kid from growing up in a household with lots of fighting.
Asset%2044.png

https://vivioptalvitamins.com/vivinox

I use Alpha Enhancers instead of Beta blockers.

doubt my doctor would give it to me if its even sightly euphoric.

I go home with a bottle of benzos and a week later Ill be found dead in a ditch. I promised my mom she wouldnt have to bury me after my last OD.
You can't overdose on benzos, and believe me I would know. You just do stupid things and wake up 3 days later. Literally impossible to overdose on benzos alone. Not unless you add opiates. Even benzos and alcohol is pretty impossible. And I know this from experience

Even benzos and alcohol is pretty impossible.

Benzos by themselves are infrequently the cause of fatal overdoses, but one of my alcoholic patients died in the last month after a dumb primary care doctor prescribed him benzos. It's not impossible at all.

Benzos by themselves are infrequently the cause of fatal overdoses, but one of my alcoholic patients died in the last month after a dumb primary care doctor prescribed him benzos. It's not impossible at all.
I was on opiates for like 5 years with no incidents. Few months after benzos entered the mix pretty heavy I started ODing, which isnt really a shocker I know

Back