beta alanine

hell wall

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
have you guys any experience with this supplement,took some about a year ago and noticed some semi good endureance effects but i feel like cordyceps did same thing but a little better,please give me your thoughts on this and reviews!!:cool:

its good shit, I mix it with powerade powder prior to working out. I take about 4 grams and it helps me get through the workout.

Taken it and minus the tingling you get, couldn't really tell if it made any difference at all.

have you guys any experience with this supplement,took some about a year ago and noticed some semi good endureance effects but i feel like cordyceps did same thing but a little better,please give me your thoughts on this and reviews!!:cool:

About three, maybe four, years ago Sinister posted a very thorough review on Beta-alanine. Basically, other than protein and creatine, nothing is more proven in its effects than Beta-Alanine.

Taken it and minus the tingling you get, couldn't really tell if it made any difference at all.

Well, I only take it for the tingle. Scratching your face or head whilst enjoying a BA/caffeine induced tingle is euphoric.

Oh, and this:

About three, maybe four, years ago Sinister posted a very thorough review on Beta-alanine. Basically, other than protein and creatine, nothing is more proven in its effects than Beta-Alanine.

Absolutely not a "necessary" supplement, but there is a hefty amount of research substantiating BA supplementation.

Its helped me before. But its only helped when I was out of shape or coming from a long layoff (injury or whatever) to get back up to speed and back in shape quicker and easier.

When I was in shape and started taking it, I never noticed any benefits.

I believe there was even some discussion about the research regarding the above - i.e., if you are trained and in good physical condition you will not likely see a ton of benefit from it. I'm not sure if thats what it was but something like that. Basically it can get you to your potential faster but won't necessarily help you break through plateaus, as creatine might.

My 2c

Back