Beta Alanine Dosage...?

2-6grams are the typical dosage. 3-4 grams daily has done great for me.

Not for me but at 6g a whack, I rarely get tingles (at least anything of significance). Although, if what Dave Barr said is correct in regards to GABA receptors and BA, you shouldn't be taking it pre-WO anyway. Take it post workout and/or before bed. Since BA works by a saturation effect like creatine, it shouldn't matter what time of day you take it anyway so I'd just take it PWO and not gamble on the whole GABA receptor thing.

x2. PWO I barely get any tingles at all, but then again, it's 5g in a f-ing massive shake with a lot of protein and carbs, and when I have PM workouts, it's just icing on the cake to take BA at night.

I ended up taking 5g with a morning shake the other day, consisting of almond butter, whole milk, and vanilla protein power. By the time I got to work, I was ready to hurl, I was sweating, and white as a sheet. I have no idea why BA doesn't do that to me PWO, but there's no way in hell I'm taking at any other time, ever again.

x2. PWO I barely get any tingles at all, but then again, it's 5g in a f-ing massive shake with a lot of protein and carbs, and when I have PM workouts, it's just icing on the cake to take BA at night.

I ended up taking 5g with a morning shake the other day, consisting of almond butter, whole milk, and vanilla protein power. By the time I got to work, I was ready to hurl, I was sweating, and white as a sheet. I have no idea why BA doesn't do that to me PWO, but there's no way in hell I'm taking at any other time, ever again.

Theres my answer.

Thank you...and you also Ian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back